• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My game as Sweden, 1689
Settings on normal, no luck

Middle Europe is a mess. The only strong powers in Europe are me, Austria (Emperor), Castille, Bavaria Persia (near Europe ^^), Prussia and Poland.
The rest is just a happy meal

UmoFt.jpg
You cant see on the pics, but GBR is occupied by Cornwell. Since a few years :eek:
Yes, GBR is weak
Ottomans and Golden Horde are collapsing and France is already dead

Whole World
vfM2y.jpg
Qin is the new Ming :eek:

Just me
E3FSJ.jpg

and no, i am not into colonisation :eek:o

Great Empires, for my next game I'll probably take Byzantines as well.

Note the Monster Lithuania.

Yes, but in neither of two games they have Žemaitija/Samogitia- which is basically the first land they should have gone for.
Historically- Samogitia was traded to Teutons in ~1387, and retaken very soon, as it is the really important, one of the starting Lithuanian provinces.
In the game, as Samogitia starts with the pagan religion, converting it to Christianity by Teutons changes it's culture to prussian, and removes Lithuanian core, so Lithuania never goes for it:/

EU3_57.jpg

Anyone want a challenge? This game is on random lucky nations, and I'm thinking the WAAAAGH (golden horde) got lucky. I was rolling along quite nicely as the Teutonic Order, using the horde's wars on lithuania/poland to eat up territory and slowly grow stronger, only to find that that was a deal with the devil. The waagh overcame lithuania completely, and said hello to me with their 200,000 strong army.

Yeah. Never trust the horde.

And now you know how the Russians felt... you and... Austria... Hungary... the Ottomans... okay, so civilization is pretty much screwed. Congratulations, you've managed to repeat the fall of the Roman Empire all over again!

EU3_57.jpg

Anyone want a challenge? This game is on random lucky nations, and I'm thinking the WAAAAGH (golden horde) got lucky. I was rolling along quite nicely as the Teutonic Order, using the horde's wars on lithuania/poland to eat up territory and slowly grow stronger, only to find that that was a deal with the devil. The waagh overcame lithuania completely, and said hello to me with their 200,000 strong army.

Yeah. Never trust the horde.

Migrate to the Americas. They can never get you there

Heh, actually, miraculously, they got a rebel army in just about every province. Tribal succession got sour I guess? Anyway, took advantage of this and ate several of their provinces, and a bunch of new countries formed from the rebels. Go civilization.

Heh, actually, miraculously, they got a rebel army in just about every province. Tribal succession got sour I guess? Anyway, took advantage of this and ate several of their provinces, and a bunch of new countries formed from the rebels. Go civilization.

That'll always happen with tribal succession. They get a rebel stack in every uncored province.

My Malaya game, finally concluded. Played with Miscmods 0.72

EU3_MAP_MSA_182013_1.png

I launched an invasion of Europe in the last 50 years. I could've gotten further if I hadn't cared about my infamy, but getting revenge on Sweden at least for all the pointless DoWs was enough for me.

Close up of Europe:
msa1.jpg

-Notably Mazovia and Ukraine are doing very well.
-Aragon and England have been kicked out of Europe entirely but are still around in NA and Africa respectively.
-It's the 4th Crusade all over again as the Knights have taken Constantinople.
-Brittany has moved their capital to Siberia for reasons I can't quite fathom.
-For some reason Austria has ignored the HRE, leaving it to Bohemia and Brandenburg to fight for dominance.
-Bavaria assembled a bizarre Balkan Empire over the course of the game that they managed to hold onto despite no links to their capital.

North America:
msa2.jpg

-I took this picture mostly because the world map doesn't show the whole situation. USA is struggling versus Quebec and Aragon, but revolts in Austrian territory are slowly expanding their domain.
-Austria is the last European power of note (Aragon doesn't count anymore) in the Americas. I've actually been propping them up a bit as I don't want rebels spreading to my territory.

Stats:
msa4.jpg

msa5.jpg