• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu3mapfra1628581.jpg

So, this is my first fench DW game and it's a ever suprising game. First minamoto unified japan around 1560. Then Ming decided to Gobble up the hordes after 150years of doing nothing.

The AI decided TNW wasent that exciting and kept on killing muslims in N africa and ME.

The megablob lith and nov are in a PU with nov as leader, hopefully they inherit and don't collapse. Would be an awesome fight after dismantling the HRE.

Then we have MANCHU in AFRICA. Never seen that befor, they usually gets eaten by Ming in my games.

Als, my french empire now almost vocers the whole of TNW and have begun to expand in europe again, leading income and almost every tech. A standing army of 250k and can build about 200k more for some steamrolling:p

http://img52.imageshack.us/i/eu3mapfra1628581.jpg/
Link as my picture won't show for some reason =/

Last edited:
Most of the hre is in germany, so yeah probably is and then the dutch player will steal all of the german stuff!!! mwhahahahahaha

What's up with norway anyways?

Well, if the german player either leaves the HRE or simply rejects the Revoke the Privilegia decision (which automatically removes him from the empire), then it'll be all okay.

My empire of Spain, 1484. Formed Spain about a decade ago, Byzantium has been a vassal since 1410s. Not a very challenging campaign but I'm pleased :). Unless France decides to backstab me there's nobody else who could challenge me.

eu31m.jpg

eu3mapspa1484662.jpg

my Makassar empire, slightly less than 100 years into it.

EU3_2-3.jpg

can't finish off Maja quite yet because Wu is allied. Trying to get complete naval supremacy so I can finally kick Bihar and Vija out of here for good. Been trying desperately to keep my allies intact, it's been some very brutal battles. I probably restarted 10 times before I didn't get instantly annihilated, but once I had more than one province it was all good from there. My entire fleet is carracks save 6 cogs, still building more when I can, I pretty much ignore naval forcelimits.

Last edited:
Here's my colonial empire circa 1585.

Doesn't look too impressive does it. Well look again.

I am creating am colonial empire with none other than Frankfurt. I had to wait 50 years for Morocco to take control of Provence. Then I sent my army of 2,000 men (I'm a OPM) to capture Provence from Morocco. I get a core on it from the Holy Roman Emperor since I took it from Muslims. Then I move my capital to Provence and create the Frankfurtian Overseas Empire.

Probably the most unique thing I've done in EU3 yet.

(Here's the Full map if anyone is interested. Uber-Bohemia is interesting)

not bad, but somehow a maltese Empire of the Knights in the New World or an Indian colonial Empire of theirs has more flavor and "awesomesauce" to it in my own opinion :)