• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
having seen trollemia so often I now think that It's becoming Borehemia.
Then again, Nice Aachen?
Could you, in the time left, create charlemagne's empire?
No, right? :(

I think I'm going to go North and East, although I have no intention of forming Germany. Ready for a good endgame war with Austria as well.

Dat Bohemia (or whatever this blob is..)

Bohemoth is extremely overextended (nearly to Ming), with crappy tech. They get crushed in every war with Austria now.

eu3mapbur15395211.jpg

1539 playing on easy (I know, I'm kind of a noob. I've been oppurtunistic along with going along with the personalities of my rulers. Right now I have a militaristic ruler and I've occupied all of the Golden Horde.

In the year of our Lord Eighteen Hundred and Twenty has our struggle for dignity, freedom and independence come to an end. The beacon of civilization thats called Granada has no match in this world in terms of power, wealth and culture.
(Vanilla 5.1, normal difficulty, start date 1399, achievements enabled, my first EU3 game)

arabische-mozaiek-alhambra-granada-105422.jpg

Nation: Granada

eu31s.jpg

eu33.jpg

eu35k.jpg

eu3mapgra1821111.jpg

eu3mapgra1821111.jpg

Last edited:
Look how clean the major nations can be with low agressiveness! This is the most enjoyable game I had in 10 years, playing Brandenburg with slow expansion. Was in PU for 35 year before it broke and I barely survived a total steamroll 100% victory from Bohemia thanks to Luxembourg accepting peace. Going to see how this europe and world evolves, colonising has just started.

eu38jpeg.jpg

Attachments

• eu38jpeg.jpg
    eu38jpeg.jpg
    137,3 KB · Views: 66
In the year of our Lord Eighteen Hundred and Twenty has our struggle for dignity, freedom and independence come to an end. The beacon of civilization thats called Granada has no match in this world in terms of power, wealth and culture.
(Vanilla 5.1, normal difficulty, start date 1399, achievements enabled, my second EU3 game)

eu31s.jpg

eu33.jpg

eu35k.jpg

eu31e.jpg

eu3mapgra1821111.jpg

Jesus christ 39% infaltion?

Jesus christ 39% infaltion?

haha yeah. At the begin of the game I had to accumulate as much money as I could to finance my military against Castille and its allies, otherwise there is no way to win of Castille and its 18k army. If Castille occupies your three provinces your gone, you will become a footnote in the chapters of history. It will annex you. However all of the other major powers have high inflation, so it didn't matter much.. I have to say it was really a challenge to defeat Castille, i had to reload many times and use different strategies before getting any luck...

eu33.jpg

Last edited:
byzantineempireaarpic23.jpg

I know it's not that impressive, but she's mine! My plan is to vassalize France, Germany, England, and Iberia, along regional lines(i.e. Southern France, Northern France, etc) and in doing so create a new Holy Roman Empire that's centered around Constantinople(I refuse to move my Capital to Rome. The Old Roman Empire is dead. Let it remain so in dignity. The so call "Holy Roman" Empire will be my biggest obstacle. I'm currently at war with the Mamluks.

The Swiss Federation!

An alliance of 92 states led by, and vassals of, Switzerland sworn to protect democracy and which brought about an end to the tyranny that was the Holy Roman Empire.

eu33w.jpg

eu34r.jpg

eu3mapswi1764821.jpg

eu3mapswi1764822.jpg

The Swiss Federation!

An alliance of 92 states led by, and vassals of, Switzerland sworn to protect democracy and which brought about an end to the tyranny that was the Holy Roman Empire.

Wow! That's like the United States of Europe!

I've never seen the Papal States expand outside of central Italy unless their Italian Provinces were conquered.