• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There has to be a first time for a lot of things. Here is my old Dutch empire, I started as Holland. (Old because I've started a new game now.)

This was in 1766, so pretty close to the end (this was my first game I've played beyond 50 years).

The world:
EU3_MAP_NED_1766519_1.jpg

and my vassals and me
EU3_MAP_NED_1766519_2.jpg

Russia was my only real enemy.

Last edited:
What was your original country?

Brandenburg>North German Kingdom>Germany

All the north German states now have conquest missions on eachother and if the AI actually manages to form the NGK they get missions to conquer Franconia, which in turn lets them form Germany (although I've cut the amount of cores they get by 50% and removed the +1 base tax and +2 cent slider to balance it out a bit)

9m9.png

The Caliphate of the Islamic Religion, December 1475. (From 1356 start in D&T)

It's Karaman -> Ottomans (forced) -> Caliphate.

At least in D&T you can't form Scandinavia as Finland.
Wouldn't have done it anyhow, Finland is not a part of Scandinavia and I prefer to have the Vikings under my boot rather than share any power with them :D
Indeed, within 50 years Swedish language would have disappeared from the world and all Scandinavian capitals + my Russian holdings are all Finnish.

Haha! You have finnished them :D!

I have a thing for Minor states.

They love me too... I make them succesful. Usually. Except that one time I tried to play the one-province (Constantinople) Latin Empire who starts out at war with a massive Nicea...

Today while searching for fun in Vesermina Vlast earlier than I normally do (I won't go before 900 A.D. usually...)

I found a rather cool British Minor I never knew existed, either in history or in the mod. So here we are.

The Great Kingdom of London.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/Hogdriver155/London.jpg

I doodled on the map again so read it to gain knowledge of the pollitical situation.

Asia isn't really anything special except for a ballooning Tibet and Gogureyo, Jin is still normal and Japan formed somehow without annexing all of the Japaneese isles... Rouran is slowly capitulating to the ballooning Gogureyo. Lot of Korean minors still exist as well. India is becoming more and more dominated by a Bhuddist state called Vatataka, ranging from Kashmir in the north, to Hyderabad in the south.

The Middle east is uneventful as well, Himyar is being clobbered by Aksum slowly, Persia is very massive and keeping Byzantium at bay, I have a feeling it may one day be overtaken by Vatataka taking advantage of Persia being at war with Byzantium and Persia being split by the two large empires.

Very interesting...

Everyone. Now let's move on... Nothing to see here...

50% inflation?

Forsake all hope!
I might keep trucking along, see how far I get. Maybe turn this into an AAR. Or wait and play through another Georgia game or two, perfect my strategy to the point where I don't have to rely on minting. It'd help if they had a decent Mercantilism vs Free Trade slider. :p

This... is amazing.
The 50% inflation or the fact that I'm still alive? :p

Just F12 will take the entire world.
Nah, F12 would just toggle the wireless. Fn+F12 worked, though.

Sure, it's not a world conquest, but in my Switzerland game I had a pretty amazing start where I immediately got a few vassals and just kept spreading, so in 1821 the wonderful Democracy of Switzerland has many cantons all over the world, including the very happy Chihan rebel cantons.
The world is pretty crazy, too.
The yellow blob all over Sibir is Bohemian Asia, the sandy one is Persia, the purple blob is Byzantium. Other honorable mentions are Denmark and many minors, like Genoa and Catalunya, who moved to South America.

Last edited: