• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is awesome. I love successful Silesias, although Saxon culture is a little disappointing. But if you're Saxon then take the rest of Saxony, reclaim Poland and maybe Bohemia and prove yourself the most powerful among the Great Powers.

Oh, they were Polish, then Silesian, so I thought Saxon should be also OK, but in fact I regret a bit too...
I will reclaim all Knights' land, then Wielkopolska, I'd release a Duchy of Krakow for Malopolska

2q1fbk1.jpg

It can be considered an empire once I'll conquer England. Scotland, Munster and Leinster are my vassals.

Here's my first "empire"; never played EU3 that much before, always tried but always fled before its learning curve. Technically, it's my second game, or a sort of alternate universe to the first one since I reloaded before I crashed my infamy through the roof (~65).

1z4hkr7.jpg

World:
21aih36.jpg

My vassals:
671gfd.jpg

First: it's in Easy. Secondly: the reason behind my conquests in Anatolia and Bulgaria is because I inherited the throne of Bulgaria. I was unimpressed as it consisted of Nis and Silistria, separated by Wallachia. I think I managed well in the end.

Major problem: revolts. I don't know yet how to take care of them except by defeating the rebels :p

(I discovered waging wars against non-christians is awesome)

A reason why I'm not forming Scandinavia in my Danish game: the flag is effing ugly. :(

But you own almost only crappy provinces - Scandinavia, Livionia, Neva/Ingria... only the german culture provinces have good base tax...

I possess all the fur of the known world and I'm almost full free trade: Once the infamy burns, I won't need good tax base to be filthy rich.

The year is 1414. I PU'ed Poland, Hungary, Brandenburg, Pommerania, Gelre(dunno) and vasselised 4 of the electors. I also broke up austria, and am about to do the same with Venice.
EU3BOHEM1.jpg

EU3BOHEM2.jpg

Busy restoring the great Mongol empire, but having some inflation issues / normal difficulty, totally vanilla, no bypassing TSC

Really fun getting tribute from ming after being bullied by them for +-20 years ;)

EU3_6.jpg

EU3_7.jpg

EU3_8.jpg

Now just the easy expansion to Europe remains followed by westernizing ;)

Last edited:
so close :)

It is not quite vanilla. Made a mini-mod to change the colour and flag. Didn't want to be horde either (5.0, so no way to grab land) so changed to tribal despotism I believe.

A lot of time was spent just trying to survive Ming and Manchu, so I didn't really have enough time in the end to do all I that wanted to (conquer Japan, destroy Russia and Persia, get the last bit of Georgia).

It's been a while since this game though, maybe I'll give it another go. :)

It is not quite vanilla. Made a mini-mod to change the colour and flag. Didn't want to be horde either (5.0, so no way to grab land) so changed to tribal despotism I believe.

A lot of time was spent just trying to survive Ming and Manchu, so I didn't really have enough time in the end to do all I that wanted to (conquer Japan, destroy Russia and Persia, get the last bit of Georgia).

It's been a while since this game though, maybe I'll give it another go. :)

It would seem that not being a horde would only makes it harder, no? since you'll be at war with all your neighbours anyway (gotta reach europe) and you'd lose the awesome manpower bonus to destroy manchu and ming

Last edited: