• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First time as a horde... played ten years now, but I got a little rebel problem...

eu3maptim14097211.jpg

I'll try to form Mughals as soon as possible^^

My current Holland > Netherlands game, with staying under the BB limit at all time (trading) and no expanding outside of the Netherlands region in Europe + no colonizing in North/South America. :p
eu36k.jpg

eu3mapned16037271.jpg

Attachments

• EU3_6.jpg
    EU3_6.jpg
    434,4 KB · Views: 44
  • EU3_MAP_NED_1603.7.27_1.jpg
    EU3_MAP_NED_1603.7.27_1.jpg
    868,9 KB · Views: 38
Congratz on making east asia animist

Hey guys, so here's my Byzantine Empire in 1250... -shot-

euiiibyzantinecampaigne.png

Finally the two top Muslim powers, the Abbasids and Almoravids, are collapsing into smaller states, notably Najd and Granada. The collapse just began, so there'll be more countries (I hope.)

Next person who posts a Byzantine game, I will warp through their computer and punch them in the face. Byzantines, Byzantines, Byzantines. Does nobody play Balkan countries? HRE states? Indians, Vietnamese, Arabs, anything?

Next person who posts a Byzantine game, I will warp through their computer and punch them in the face. Byzantines, Byzantines, Byzantines. Does nobody play Balkan countries? HRE states? Indians, Vietnamese, Arabs, anything?
Im giving Granada a try, i admit i am cheating a little. I changed Castilles starting mission, added a proclaim guarantee and made my fleet 2 galleys and 2 cogs. My view is Granadas strength was always bluffing and diplomacy. Really Castille could have wiped them out LONG before.

To counteract all the Byzantine games, I shall post an empire of their nemesis: the Ottomans. :p

EU3_MAP_TUR_182112_1.png

EU3_MAP_TUR_182111_1.png

This is actually the first game I ever finished. I could never make it past 1650 without losing interest. I did actually have to force myself through the last 150 years, but I finally made it.

I basically spent the first 100-150 years trying to recreate the historical borders of the Ottoman Empire at its largest. I actually westernized sometime in the early 1500's, since I was lucky enough to have a extremely talented king who lasted for over 40 years, allowing me to also modernize my military. :D The game then cursed me with dunces until the end of the game, with one or two exceptions. :p

I vassalized as many Balkan nations to form a buffer between me and the rest of Europe, seeing as Poland, Hungary, and Austria liked to take turns declaring war on me. I also put up some vassals between me and the hordes as I focused on the Middle East and North Africa. Luckily, I was able to get half of the nations in those areas in PUs and inherited them with cores fairly quickly.

After that area had been secured, I took advantage of a moment of weakness in Naples and conquered the southern half of Italy. When I started to notice Poland and Hungary encroaching into horde lands, I quickly diploannexed my buffers and started colonizing the horde lands like crazy, eventually giving me all of the Russian steppes and a land-bridge to India.

My focus after that turned to trying to dismantle the HRE. I had been very lucky concerning the choices of emperors. Bohemia immediately lost the crown to Burgundy, who gobbled up all of France. They only lasted a few decades before losing it to Savoy, who actually remained emperor for most of the game, while occasionally swapping with Brabant. Both of those two were pushovers and I smacked them around quite a bit. I finally dimantled the empire around 1700, but I could have done it earlier if a glitch of my own making hadn't made the rebels emperor. :eek:o Basically I modded in a spy mission that let me swap the religion of my vassals to my religion and apparently Islamic electors vote for rebels. :p I had to use the console to make my favourite past emperor, Savoy, receive the imperial crown.

My conquering days pretty much slowed down after that, since micromanagement became a pain in the butt. I mostly went on the hunt for any COT I could grab, as well as gold provinces. That is why I grabbed parts of South America, one Carribbean island, the eastern coast of Africa, half of India, the Netherlands, and parts of Prussia. Denmark was just for the Sound Toll. :p

There were a few amusing things that occurred in this game. I swear that any OPM that neighboured me was suicidal. It's why I have so many vassals in northern India. :p Also, Castille had the misfortune of being under a PU with Brittany for nearly a century. :rofl: At this time, they held all of Iberia except for Lisboa, so it was pretty damn funny. I think this game took me two months to complete, but it was epic. :cool:

I'm beginning to empathize. And it's not enough for me to see a mere Ottoman Empire posted, I want to see details of just how the Byzantines were crushed into dust. >: D

I'm beginning to empathize. And it's not enough for me to see a mere Ottoman Empire posted, I want to see details of just how the Byzantines were crushed into dust. >: D
The Byzantine hate runs strong through this forum, our journey towards the dark side is almost complete

Somehow, I agree. Why only Byzantines? They could just as well rename this thread the Show us your Byzantine Empire thread because that's all everyone posts!

*eyetwitch* Byzantium still exists.

Kidding aside, you don't see an Algiers game everyday. A nicely coming along Hedjaz is cool to see. I must say, my time lurking in this thread has immunized me to seeing any of the other somewhat odd happenings in that shot . . . oh, and why does Serbia still exist? You've surrounded them . . .