• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Portugal.
No mods.
No cheats.
No ships.
No vassals.
One province width.

FINAL DESTINATION
I absolutely love it. If you get the time in another game, I suggest colonizing a single province in the Americas and creating a north-south line. :D. Tierra del Fuego to Chipewyan . . .

That's a really fascinating trick with Portugal. Now the fun part would be culturally converting it all. :p
Errr... would you settle for just religious conversion? :eek:

That is one of the funniest things I have seen. Did you plan the route out or did it happen organically?
I wanted to create a land route to China from the beginning -through India, if possible-, but I didn't have an actual route planned. I just took the provinces that seemed the best for that purpose (the wider the better, and even better if they are rich).

-You've propably seen this ton of times before but anyway-
I played as saxony and became emperor in 1600

my technological progress:

On a note though :p :

So bieber is of german descency? :p
I can just imagine it
"Bäben bäben bäben ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
:p

Vaon suggested annexing the whole of Europe with cheats, then letting it rebel for 10 minutes and see what happens.
I'm gonna try it :p
navh.jpg
Picked Navarra because of the Basque culture group, and made Timurids, Qara-Koynlyu (spelled?) and Golden Horde feudal monarchies.
Also, it's MiscMods

Update:
Smolensk was the first nation to declare it's independence!
ARISE EUROPA!
smolensk.jpg

Update:
Map after first collapse:
eu35u.jpg

Last edited:
eu3maprmn182012.jpg

What Rome couldn't achieve, Romania could!
Long live Europe! Unity in div-..uuh..Romanian dominance!

eu34u.jpg

You've probably figured it out already that I used questionable methods to get to this point. Yup, I played on very easy, constantly used Hungary, Tver and Georgia as infamy burners every 5 years, even faster when there were cathedrals everywhere, and simply tore through everything as soon as Austria, my greatest threat, was first defeated, and I still ran out of time before I could invade Britain. FML.

Vaon suggested annexing the whole of Europe with cheats, then letting it rebel for 10 minutes and see what happens.
I'm gonna try it :p
navh.jpg
Picked Navarra because of the Basque culture group, and made Timurids, Qara-Koynlyu (spelled?) and Golden Horde feudal monarchies.
Also, it's MiscMods

Update:
Smolensk was the first nation to declare it's independence!
ARISE EUROPA!
smolensk.jpg

Update:
Map after first collapse:
eu35u.jpg
Did you save before that? if so, give me so i can annex furthur into the world ^^

In response to questions of "how did you colonize so fast?" - One of the things is - particularly those Americas ones we're seeing - those were not all colonized. They conquered natives. And if you rush out and conquer say, the Creek and/or Maya as soon as you can get there, you pretty much will never be range-limited.

*snip*

What Rome couldn't achieve, Romania could!
Long live Europe! Unity in div-..uuh..Romanian dominance!

eu34u.jpg

You've probably figured it out already that I used questionable methods to get to this point. Yup, I played on very easy, constantly used Hungary, Tver and Georgia as infamy burners every 5 years, even faster when there were cathedrals everywhere, and simply tore through everything as soon as Austria, my greatest threat, was first defeated, and I still ran out of time before I could invade Britain. FML.

Try it on normal! I managed to form Romania and take the Balkans by 1500, if I recall correctly, but that was playing as Moldavia, and I wasn't a very good player at the time. In fact, I hadn't even westernised by that point, when really I should have already.

Did you guys think Portuline's adventures were over? Well, turns out China wasn't as awesome as they though it would be, so they decided to go back home...

All hail glorious Portucle!

I suddenly have a burning desire to laugh :D

portugal evolution from 1614 to 1690. about half of my 9000 income in 1690 is from tariffs, wow. Just defeated Austria in a war (biggest army, attacked me with imperialism) just by blockading her and occupying overseas provinces and venice, i was able to obtain venice in the peace treaty as well as 2 coastal african provinces. Thus now they do not have access to their colonial possessions in africa and will likely lose them.

EU3_MAP_POR_1614.1.12_1.jpg
EU3_MAP_POR_1690.8.21_1.jpg

eu337.png

Vassalized the Papacy, and Byzantium will grow evermore!

My next target is Acre.