• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
w9jUb.jpg

Finland! miscmods, shattered europe; Finland is hard at the start! the only reason I survived (it took me 3 tries) is because I got a lucky mission of conquering Novgorod (the province) that gave me a core on it, plus a superb run of kings (like, I don't think I've had a king that was anything less than 6 in any one stat)

C9C71BB3B7B5CB36274EA4CF2FA9E6290C2F87D4

So for some reason PU's survive switching dynasties. I've been Hapsburg, Holstein, and Savoie so far. My rulers just hate having children, apparently. I'm on my fifth ruler. Already dissolved the HRE. Just going to unite Europe now, probably. Maybe the Roman Empire? Not going to form Germany that's for sure.

acepilotf14_1318386896.jpg

(picture is actually a little out of date, i took all the provinces north of Georgia already)
Current game starting as Muscowy. This is the farthest I've ever gotten- I usually get bored or get annexed before now, but I finally invested time to learn what I was doing wrong.
I was focusing on finishing up Siberia, but France just declared war for some reason. Apparently they got a core on Estonia. I don't know how, it's been mind for pretty much most of the game. Maybe spies or somesuch thing.

Then Dark Souls came out and I've been letting this game sit. I want to finally finish a game all the way to the end date, like I did in Victoria 2.

Estonia is a member of the HRE, if France is the Emperor they get a CB to take it from you and whenever a member conquers an imperial province from a non-member they get a free core on it (one per peace deal).

Here is my Gallic Empire in 604 AD. This is the same game from here

I am still allied with the Visigoths, but am no longer allied with the Vandals (I accidently didn't accept a Call to Arms! I am an idiot.) :(. I've been tearing through the Goths and the Franks. I annexed the Atrebates in Southern England and am the second/third (it fluctuates) most powerful nation in the world. Only Byzantiny and, usually, the Visigoths are more powerful than I. I have greatly expanded while the Visigoths have barely expanded after I cut them off from Italy. However they did capture Genoa (a province I wanted) in my second-to-last war with the Goths.

galliai.png

World Map
galliaii.png

w98fic.gif

The Yorkist Empire, 1602! Modded D&T to have a three-province York at the start (Yorkshire, Lancastershire, Lincoln) and went my merry way.

The Saxons can keep Ireland and their bloody southeast end of Britain, but I think I'll have to intervene in North America before they cut me off!

Brabant, some Irish minor and Scotland are my vassals. And France is out of control.

So for some reason PU's survive switching dynasties. I've been Hapsburg, Holstein, and Savoie so far. My rulers just hate having children, apparently. I'm on my fifth ruler. Already dissolved the HRE. Just going to unite Europe now, probably. Maybe the Roman Empire? Not going to form Germany that's for sure.

Lithuania and Poland seemed to have switched places :)

The Yorkist Empire, 1602! Modded D&T to have a three-province York at the start (Yorkshire, Lancastershire, Lincoln) and went my merry way.
You know, I wouldn't plan a trip to Lancashire soon if that becomes public. :) Nice map though.

You know, I wouldn't plan a trip to Lancashire soon if that becomes public. :) Nice map though.

Yeah I realized that this selection of provinces wasn't the most logical/historical, but I thought starting with fewer provinces would be troublesome. Wasn't sure about Lincoln, is that as bad? :p

edit: Oh and no -ter in Lancashire, of course. Missed that.

The traditional rivalry's between York and Lancaster. I don't think Lincoln's involved, but we're British - we can find reasons to look down on anyone. :D

Here is an update on my Milan/Italy game.

eu38.png

Not sure how to proceed. Should I take on Britian, Spain or finish my conquest in the middle east? I'm also planning on eating up the French Minors but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to complete my empire by games end.

Damn Infamy :(

Here is an update on my Milan/Italy game.

eu38.png

Not sure how to proceed. Should I take on Britian, Spain or finish my conquest in the middle east? I'm also planning on eating up the French Minors but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to complete my empire by games end.

Damn Infamy :(

Finish up anatoila. Take Sharizor, Iraqi-I-Arab & Basra in the middle-east. Take Trent. Well you should aim for "mare nostum" as well. (I'm guessing it's about controlling the Mediterranean Sea :D)

Trent (Tirol) is a vassel I plan on annexing soon. To finish up Anatolia I need to DoW Great Britian. I HATE fighting the British because it always seems like a game of whack-a-mole with them.