• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aachen is now poised to invade Europe :)

7dllK.jpg

(full size image here)

lol, piri, I loved those ships so much in AOE2 :D

Chamboozer, you, sir, are a genius. brilliant idea!

you also had these:

th_warwagon.png

Hwacha or Hwach'a (화차; 火車) (fire cart) was a multiple rocket launcher developed and used in Korea during the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1897). It had the ability to fire up to 100 Singijeon, a type of fire arrow rocket at one time.The hwacha consisted of a two-wheeled cart carrying a board filled with holes into which the singijeon were inserted.
Some East Asian historians believe this technological breakthrough alongside the turtle ship in the mid-16th century had a distinctive effect during the Imjin War.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwacha

you also had these:

View attachment 54142

Hwacha or Hwach'a (화차; 火車) (fire cart) was a multiple rocket launcher developed and used in Korea during the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1897). It had the ability to fire up to 100 Singijeon, a type of fire arrow rocket at one time.The hwacha consisted of a two-wheeled cart carrying a board filled with holes into which the singijeon were inserted.
Some East Asian historians believe this technological breakthrough alongside the turtle ship in the mid-16th century had a distinctive effect during the Imjin War.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwacha

You can have those when I get my freakin' War Elephants.

what you did in your game is what you do in the first campaign of AOE3 ;-)

Yeah.. You are a knight templar fighting Ottomans in the New World. And the Ottomans always have superior firearm technology. It was one of the most contrived plots I have ever witnessed, but somehow it was enjoyable.

EU3_7.bmp

Serbia, DW, 1423.

Right now pretty much everything is exactly how I need it.

Austria is my ally and the only reasonable HRE, after I force-converted Bohemia to orthodox and burgundy got eaten. My vassals are Byzantium, Ragusa, Croatia, Morea, and Venice. Currently my concern is gigantic Lithuania above me, but I think I can beat them with the help of Austria and my vassals, and I am gonna have to deal with an England that owns most of France eventually.

Religious map
religous.bmp