• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well it's getting a bit off-topic but you sir have lied or forgot one thing. You my young man is using a mod possibly DAO or D&T as when I look at Scandinavia I can see the Wastelands and Finland is more pointy. But if it is D&T it could be legit.

Yeah it's D&T, I never play the game without it.

North Korea is Best Korea, Korea WC 1399

i4dvy.png

Poland just inherited Lithuania and Wallachia; this is gonna be one of THOSE games i can feel it, so excited!

To give you some idea of what im about to face (Polotsk and Turov-Pinsk are my allies, Vitebsk just got in a PU with Sweden):

Look, my Ryukyu WC. No cheat no mod

i4dvy.png

I even colonize wasteland!

How long did it take to colour all that?

@ DanubianCossack

Is that DAO? Looks like it'll be an interesting game.

Well, i think that paying 9 dollars for something, that is simmiliar to something else what i can get for free, and the free one may be better is not too smart. Whatever i dunno. But i agree that people tend to not read things if it involve them to pay money for something they would want to get for free. Whatever I don't say you are bad at modding or that your mod is bad, it is just that it is crisis, and people are not fast to spent their money. For me i don't have 1PLN, not even speaking about 9 dollars, which is about 30-40PLN (don't know how much dollars is one PLN worth now anyway). Anyway for 40PLN you can buy a good game ;).

EDIT: If it would be 5 dollars i would find it considerable. But still it is not like i got money. At least for now. Whatever i neither have a bank account, so i doubt i could buy anything in the internet.

I know what you mean, that's too low of a value (Shameless advertising for Danubiancossak) I would pay $9.99 for it :D

Hey at least money is guaranteed to be well spent - Italian wine from Tuscany goes well these cold days (altho bottle is only 1.5 euros somehow).

Well, i think that paying 9 dollars for something, that is simmiliar to something else what i can get for free, and the free one may be better is not too smart. Whatever i dunno. But i agree that people tend to not read things if it involve them to pay money for something they would want to get for free. Whatever I don't say you are bad at modding or that your mod is bad, it is just that it is crisis, and people are not fast to spent their money. For me i don't have 1PLN, not even speaking about 9 dollars, which is about 30-40PLN (don't know how much dollars is one PLN worth now anyway). Anyway for 40PLN you can buy a good game ;).

Hahaha some people just dont get it lol *hint* 8.99$ is a joke, or more like a comment on the capitalist world, mod itself is (naturally) completely free for all :)

Anyhow, back to topic;

Game developed in a somewhat disappointing way; Polish Empire sure did get dismantled, but not by me - by rampaging Jihadi Ottomans. The AI really never stops to amaze me, look at Ottomans expanding into Poland and Ukraine, while they have cored provinces in Anatolia they could easily take for 0 bb (since Castille is weak).

Brabant rose to power, ALMOST formed Netherlands, however a coalition of Catholic HRE nations put a stop to that, so now they are back to 3rd rate power status.

Castille got Balkanized by France some 5 years ago (hence Leon and Galicia i think), while im holding a firm grip over Eastern Europe, spreading like Zerg swarm waiting my time to bite Golden Horde (which has over 60 provinces i think).

An update on my first main game, Castille -> Spain. No cheats (achievements active), no mods, standard config except for easy difficulty. Year 1568:

eu3mapspa1568551.jpg

The PU's with Sweden, Tver, Muscowy, Lithuania, Ukraine, Moldavia, Wallachia, Bosnia and Cyprus are lasting way too long because of damn hordes, but I got rid of them finally ;)

eu3mapspa1568552.jpg

I set foot in Japan and some day I'll try to declare war on them to dismantle their daimyo system... if possible (never tried before) :ninja:. I'm delaying the unification of the HRE because I don't like the tag nor the color, but I'd like to get all those pesky OPM's at once... If somebody knows how I could get rid of the HRE tag and color or change them without disabling achievements, I would be grateful! :)

I'm delaying the unification of the HRE because I don't like the tag nor the color, but I'd like to get all those pesky OPM's at once... If somebody knows how I could get rid of the HRE tag and color or change them without disabling achievements, I would be grateful! :)
Disband the HRE and eat the OPMs the old fashioned way?

Anyhow, back to topic;

Game developed in a somewhat disappointing way; Polish Empire sure did get dismantled, but not by me - by rampaging Jihadi Ottomans. The AI really never stops to amaze me, look at Ottomans expanding into Poland and Ukraine, while they have cored provinces in Anatolia they could easily take for 0 bb (since Castille is weak).

Brabant rose to power, ALMOST formed Netherlands, however a coalition of Catholic HRE nations put a stop to that, so now they are back to 3rd rate power status.

Castille got Balkanized by France some 5 years ago (hence Leon and Galicia i think), while im holding a firm grip over Eastern Europe, spreading like Zerg swarm waiting my time to bite Golden Horde (which has over 60 provinces i think).

fonts are nice -- for some reason v5.* of your MPM mod does not have such fonts on 7 x64 -- how to achieve that?