• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Still strange, seems like none of this nations could hurt him and a blockade gives ungodly amounts of money if done right. There was a game where the player ended up with over 100k ducats to spare after 2 sessions of blockade of europe.

After the guy who rules France left us, France stayed in AI for few years when I threaten Prussia, Russia, and Denmark. Now we found a new player for France.

If they teamed up, would Prussia, Denmark, and Russia be able to beat you? What about with England's help? If so, why do they let you intimidate them?

As tiny landlocked Aachen, I was annoyed that I kept getting the mission to conquer Judea. I had no way to get there, and besides, the powerful Ottomans were allied with the owners (the Mamluks) anyway. But I got the mission one too many times, and so decided to actually do it. I got military access from a billion countries, all the way from Aachen to the Ottomans. That left the Timiruds with two provinces in between me and the Mamluks- Mus and Aleppo. I sponsored a whole bunch of rebels in Aleppo, and the Ottomans thankfully took control of Mus. I got my relations with the Ottomans all the way up to 200 so that they hopefully would break their alliance with the Mamluks. The rebels in Aleppo took it, and Aleppo was then taken over by the Mamluks. I upped my army to twice my force limit, marched eighteen thousand men over two thousand miles from Aachen to Mus, and declared war.

*snip*

:cool:
Nicely done there,sir. That is awesome! :happy:

Now relocate your capital! :p

Continue of our DAO Lite 1.0 Multi; the year is 1510
8c0658391c2b7e5bcae1f2a276551.jpg

19069f8c1888b7861142e0b1dfcf4.png

e9b39bc960d3802da30816ed2f306.jpg

How can Russia tolerate you blocking their access to the black sea? :eek:

Judging OE's army placements, I don't think they do

This. If there would be poland player, you could have hard time, trying to conquer that terrain (If polish player would be allied to russia). IMHO, while it is paradox, polish player should be allied to russian player, just to contain OE. And to prevent a big backstab(IE polish player sell russia all it cores(Which are wrong culture anyway), and russia don't take anything more - but give help to poland and focus its conquest in asia(to prevent all others from doing it)). Polish player, then should go PU bohemia and hungary(you certainly never want bohemia to be part of austria, and it is slavic culture group - and hungary should stay polish).

But OE early if not get stomped by few big players, shouldn't need much allies (If austria threaten it - it should antagonize it with it neighbours).

Yeah, any player in that area (Poland, Austria, etc.) would make things substantially harder for the Ottomans. If I remember correctly they did at one point have a Bavaria (I don't know why they didn't pick Austria) but that player became inactive.

My humble Prussia, Bulwark against the Eastern Hordes and Other Mean People.

Lüneburg is in a PU, except for that there isn't a lot to note. I suffered from overextension for a long time because of the long-lived king Albrecht Dimwit I von Crapfenburg (a smashing 3/3/5). I intend to inherit my way into the north German area to see if I can form Germany.

EU3_Prussia1574.jpg

1472 - My Poland game so far. I'm surprised at the ease of expansion. If you immediately peace-out against the Golden Horde - you buy yourself more than enough time and space to expand - the tribute is *easily* worth it. I dominate trade in all but unreachable Samarkand [I've used every slider move towards Free Trade to get some ducats into tech]. I got a claim on Novgorod, which was an absolute touch. For the most part expansion has come through inheritance/diplo-annex.

Somewhat stuck for ideas now though. I don't really want to expand any further east... Yet west doesn't seem all that interesting either. I think that at the very least I'll have to disembowel Austria for the sake of it. Any ideas?

EU3_47-1.jpg

EU3_MAP_POL_14728-tile.jpg

A few things of note:
Bohemia is in a union under Muscovy
Byzantium took Rome of it's own accord, lost Constantinople to Genoa, and was reborn on Naxos.

2wm2zog.jpg

14uzv5.jpg

Lawl
acbuwi.jpg

5b5ptz.jpg

-Epic Scandinavia
-(not) Epic France
-Epic Poland , still in PU with Lithuania xD
-Sardinia-Piedmont formed
-Yes , Aztec, Maya, Inca, Catholic and Westernized
-Yes, Maya inherited Portugal

Maya didn't Westernize neither did it inherit Portugal, that's from an old version of D&T, Portugal formed Maya.

You can see that Maya's primary culture is Portuguese and their queen is Portuguese named and from a Portuguese dynasty.

EU3_181.jpg

EU3_MAP_KNI_182112_2.jpg

Played my Knights game to the end. All my provinces are catholic. I have no vassals.

EU3_182.jpg

I did my best to spread the Maltese culture! Sadly I didn't have enough time to assimilate all provinces. Anatolia still resists after hundreds of years of my settlement policy :(