• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's an impressively messy map of the Americas. I like how you're actually a normal size instead of owning half the world. Empires like that are more realistic (and such, more appealing) to me. I'll post my Holland game when everyone starts colonizing and the map starts to look interesting.

link.jpg

Hmm, can anyone guess who I am?

Attachments

• link.jpg
    link.jpg
    379,9 KB · Views: 86
You must be Castille, judging by the armies you can and cannot see. You have a PU with Austria, England, Bohemia, Byzantium and probably some more. How you got into an alliance with Hindustan I do not know.

Hm, I thought of Infiltrate Administration, but then I thought "why would he want to infiltrate so many countries at the same time?" :p

Pretty impressive AI Byzantium!

I was about to ask why you hadn't dismantled the HRE yet, but I presume the answer is A U S T R I A.

Perhaps a more pertinent question is "Why no Spain?"

And did England revolt from Great Britain?

You gonna accept that alliance Russia's offering you?

of course i did, i am also allied with ottomans and PUed Poland.

After a few years, i inherited Poland... but i think it's too gamey. So I am going to release all of their territories as vassals and break the vassalage. I will also sell a few provinces for 0 ducats to Russia. I justify this as that after the inheritance of Poland the world powers weren't happy and wanted a redistribution of the provinces. This will help me reduce the infamy and conquer Spain colonies in America. After several wars, Austria has been reduced to e secondary power.

Hm, I thought of Infiltrate Administration, but then I thought "why would he want to infiltrate so many countries at the same time?" :p
Pretty impressive AI Byzantium!
Austria must be a beast with all the Horde territory, and I wonder how Byzantium did so well, but you were obviously Castille because Spain hasn't been formed.
I was pretty surprised about Byzantium too. But it makes some sense considering how outmatched Ottoman is by HRE Austria in this game.

Austria has a huge army as the HRE but it was only recently that I've bordered them so they weren't really a major threat until then.

I was about to ask why you hadn't dismantled the HRE yet, but I presume the answer is A U S T R I A.
Perhaps a more pertinent question is "Why no Spain?"
And did England revolt from Great Britain?
I always enjoyed the idea of having an extremely underpowered Holy Roman Emperor around and for that reason I almost never dismantle the HRE and try to swallow up most of its members. I didn't want to form Spain since I had no interest in colonizing the New World (and thus, get its missions). I forced Great Britain to release England and then force them into a PU. This essentially removed the Anglo influence in the Old World.