• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Japan, 1748. I took the liberty of filling in the wastelands with my fair claims.

The game crashes on July 12 every time I load it (I tried fifteen times), without any explanation or error report. I get ejected to the desktop for no reason at all. Infuriating. I think I may give up on D&T, because this is the third game I have had to abandon for such a reason. And I really do like to finish my games. Not to mention that screaming at the computer scares my dog and makes the family consider sending me back to the mental hospital.

Yes vanilla is good and smooth working <3

EU3_MAP_NED_1820_1.jpg

First post on the forums :) Holland to Netherlands and not formning the HRE because I didn't have the power to become emperor until very late in the game. Then went on a conquering spree. Inherited Sweden who had all of scandinavia and provinces in Afrika, India, Indonesia and South America, a grand total of 63 provinces! Settings on normal except for random lucky nations.

EDIT: Man, such a small image :( Dunno why.

EDIT2: Steam may be screwing up the world map images for me. Posting an ingame screenshot until I figure it out.

2012-06-19_00026.jpg

Attachments

• EU_3.jpg
    EU_3.jpg
    4,8 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Tyhr welcome!
Nice empire!

So i am working secretly on a project to make the game more historically plausible and create historical situations.Right now i am working on russia and italy.All russians get the special missions and the kingdom of god doesn't remove the curia.After i finish this,i will go to ottomans/balkans and germany and then france-england-iberia district.When i finish europe and consequently colonialism i will rework a bit the national ideas and release the first version.Here is what i have done with my Papal State game:
eu31u.jpg

eu3mappap16316251.jpg

eu3mappap16316252.jpg

I released hungary after a war with bohemia.The reformation was strong,with many nations becoming protestant and the two strong,Burgundy and Bohemia as well.With bohemia being force-converted back to catholicism by me and burgundy somehow collapsing,the reformation has weakened.Austria(emperor)and Bohemia are my nemesis.Notice that Zaporohie.Novgorod used to be the strongest russian nation,until it failed utterly for unkown reasons.
I won't colonise,i want to revive the old roman empire(obvious)and for some reason the americas are empty,with normandy(!!!) having colonised the most provinces)

How about a Persian Theocratic Asia/North Africa?
Persia once owned all of persia,middle east(including judea)and kaffa-budjak.I destroyed their armies,conquered the levantine,kaffa and budjak and let khorasan do the rest of the work :p

So i am working secretly on a project to make the game more historically plausible and create historical situations.Right now i am working on russia and italy.All russians get the special missions and the kingdom of god doesn't remove the curia.After i finish this,i will go to ottomans/balkans and germany and then france-england-iberia district.When i finish europe and consequently colonialism i will rework a bit the national ideas and release the first version.Here is what i have done with my Papal State game:
eu31u.jpg

eu3mappap16316251.jpg

eu3mappap16316252.jpg

I released hungary after a war with bohemia.The reformation was strong,with many nations becoming protestant and the two strong,Burgundy and Bohemia as well.With bohemia being force-converted back to catholicism by me and burgundy somehow collapsing,the reformation has weakened.Austria(emperor)and Bohemia are my nemesis.Notice that Zaporohie.Novgorod used to be the strongest russian nation,until it failed utterly for unkown reasons.
I won't colonise,i want to revive the old roman empire(obvious)and for some reason the americas are empty,with normandy(!!!) having colonised the most provinces)

I like the font.

Keep going with the Papal States and don't stop until the Med is your own private sea!

I like the font.

Keep going with the Papal States and don't stop until the Med is your own private sea!
I have an update
eu31t.jpg
the font is from Aut Nihil Ceasar mod

I love it how you've discovered the Americas but not 2 little patches off the coast of the British Isles and France!!:wacko:
There are shamans there that the church does not approve of and therefore the Church has stopped any contact and knowledge about them until they disappear...;)

hej there!
finally finished my sixth game of eu3 5.1 Divine Wind and my first game on the hard difficulty level. i choose france, because i was a little afraid this would get too hard for me ... but it turned out it actually wasn't. i guess i'll do some more games on hard in order to practice, but turn towards the very hard difficulty level soon.

Y0wXP.jpg

some things to be mentioned in this game:
- i saw russia form for the very first time an actually stay on the map unitl the end of the game...
- persia really going crazy in this one. they were like super huge, collapsed (even released timurids!!) and got strong again now stretching over to ming
- never saw such a powerful korea either
- overseas in the americans: the teutonic order became the new kanada, pommern chose to become the new brasil but has to share it with the papal state (!!) the story behind this: i conquered rome and annexed it - munster hab been a theocracy and decided to become the new vatikan - amazing, never saw this happen before!
- yes, this is burgundy not burundi in africa - guess they didn't like my neighborhood

- yes i know: the borders are not pretty

nice!

hej there!
finally finished my sixth game of eu3 5.1 Divine Wind and my first game on the hard difficulty level. i choose france, because i was a little afraid this would get too hard for me ... but it turned out it actually wasn't. i guess i'll do some more games on hard in order to practice, but turn towards the very hard difficulty level soon.

Y0wXP.jpg

some things to be mentioned in this game:
- i saw russia form for the very first time an actually stay on the map unitl the end of the game...
- persia really going crazy in this one. they were like super huge, collapsed (even released timurids!!) and got strong again now stretching over to ming
- never saw such a powerful korea either
- overseas in the americans: the teutonic order became the new kanada, pommern chose to become the new brasil but has to share it with the papal state (!!) the story behind this: i conquered rome and annexed it - munster hab been a theocracy and decided to become the new vatikan - amazing, never saw this happen before!
- yes, this is burgundy not burundi in africa - guess they didn't like my neighborhood

- yes i know: the borders are not pretty
How were you able to zoom out that far?

Great Britain is in USA
Pommern/Papal states share Brazil
Burgundy is an african power
TO is in Canada
Castille relocated to California
Portugal is in east Africa
Chile is at the right place
Both Algeria and Syria have colonies ?
that is rather uncommon!