• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For the love of god, please stop quoting large mutli-picture posts.

How did you play as Crimea Reaven?
Started on Jan 1st, 1441. It was not easy either, if you fail to get an alliance with the Otto's off the bat, Poland-Lithuania, will come after you since your fighting the hordes. Lots of saving and reloading too since I had LOTS of bad events happen (never went above 0 in stab for 20 years) had incapable rulers untill I reformed my gov. The game kept trying to kill him with events (and replace him with an non ADM 7 ruler). And as of now, I am 6 tects behind in military tech, with France/Portugal (who inherited Castille)/England declaring crusades against me every 5 years. I am seriously contemplating giving up.
Here is the current Empire

F6A3A9EE7DAB55965BB767184734E7C213539EC9

I know I expanded too fast, but to be frank, that is just to stop Muscovy. (5.2 beta)

EDIT: I just realized, how the **** can Portugal declare war on me with the holy War CB if they don't border me and don't have Unam Sanctum?

Last edited:
Started on Jan 1st, 1441. It was not easy either, if you fail to get an alliance with the Otto's off the bat, Poland-Lithuania, will come after you since your fighting the hordes. Lots of saving and reloading too since I had LOTS of bad events happen (never went above 0 in stab for 20 years) had incapable rulers untill I reformed my gov. The game kept trying to kill him with events (and replace him with an non ADM 7 ruler). And as of now, I am 6 tects behind in military tech, with France/Portugal (who inherited Castille)/England declaring crusades against me every 5 years. I am seriously contemplating giving up.
Here is the current Empire

snip

I know I expanded too fast, but to be frank, that is just to stop Muscovy. (5.2 beta)

EDIT: I just realized, how the **** can Portugal declare war on me with the holy War CB if they don't border me and don't have Unam Sanctum?

Yeah, I've tried them before as well, and they are tough. I've never been able to ally the Otto's, and as such they usually pile on when Pol-Lith attacks. Which is usually my deathknell. :)

Here is my Papal Empire. Allied with Great Britain and Scandinavia. My current goal is to secure the entire Mediterranean as my holy playground... and fix my name. Also own a few Caribbean islands.

2012-03-28_00001.jpg

You put my Papal States game to shame. I've got almost all of Italy, all of north africa that isn't castillian, and judea including the surrounding region towards Mecca(and some Atlantic/Caribbean islands). I'll post a screenshot later.

Well as Timurids got smashed, they have chance of regaining their territory - if byzantium will get destroyed. Aspecialy due the fact they got back 2 provinces. Maybe in 200 years you will see monster ottomans XD - unless you destroy them of course...

Come one, come all! The Holy Roman Empire (Heilieges Rominsches Reich/Sacrum Imperium Romanorum) has successfully crusaded against the trechorus Ottomans who dare to exist in defiance of the Pontifex Maximus; Kaisar Phillip I von Habsburg!

And word has also come from the South - our Empire has gained a true coastal Empire in the Africa (Sancti Romani Coloniae)

nd7mlj.jpg

alhhzm.jpg

359ie15.jpg

20acdcn.jpg

You gonna accept that alliance Russia's offering you?