• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What's going in Albania?

The byzzies taking some land through the Reconquest CB. Nothing really of note there other then the Turks one Military tech Ahead of the Byzzies.

Oh. and the Khans are long dead to the Twin Russia's. Both Muscovy and Novgorod have 30+ Russian states but neither will pull the Russia trigger until the other is subjugated or dead

:confused:

Right so I should:
1. DOW France using subjugate CB.
2. Cancel mission (which will hopefully give me the occupy paris mission)
3. Occupy Paris
4. Peace France forcing them to release nations
5. DOW released nations using core CB (how do I make sure France don't immediately ally with them?)
6. Wait for 5 years 'til truce with France ends
7. DOW France
8. Totally kick their buts taking all lands possible

Update on my England game (now Great Britain). Steps 1 to 4 complete. Having to wait a while before DOWing French minors as I've got high infamy.

The Ottomans still appear to be trying to relocate to Norway. Must of had enough of the heat in Turkey!!!

Heres my yet-another game as Moscovy (just cant help myself, Russia is so much fun!):

Not bad for the 1399. start, although i probably should try to lower my BB a bit XD

Fair countries of Beloozero and Vologda are my vassals (just annexed Ustyug), great nation of Alania is in personal union under me naturally. Tell me if you want a close up on a specific area.

UPDATE: Post World War 1 Europe!
*Pic of Epic Europe*

I went to war shortly after the last update. Iberia decided to not aid me so its on its own (it has 0 Allys and a horde of -200's that want to kill it) France went after the HRE shortly before me. France was my most unlikely of Ally's in the great war. I freed my old Ally Italy (who was formed by Sardinia-Piedmont!) so the next war against this falling demon shouldnt be to hard. Also seen in this pic. The revolters beginning to shatter the Empire. So I dont think the HRE is to be around much longer.

That's awesome, tough i think you should've helped the HRE to core its territories before attacking it :(
Would have been an awesome war...

Anyway, maybe you should in the future try to help the TO form Germany? :p

im planning on waiting a few years as Ive been colonizing the NW. The HRE cant hit the NW. So im planning on colonizing at least to The Caralina's before Starting World War 2. That way i can forge at least a 100k man army to deal with them.

I'm pretty happy that I've managed to survive with Georgia so far to 1468 and make them into a decent power. Of course, I did sort of cheat by playing the Shattered Europe scenario in Miscmods, so Georgia starts out Sunni and I don't have jihadis (especially the Ottomans) breathing down my neck. That didn't help much against the hordes of course, so that's why I'm still happy with my achievement.

VQ0Vw.jpg

In the year of our Lord Eighteen Hundred and Twenty has our struggle for unity, innovation and power come to an end.
The Land of the Rising Sun thats called Japan has no match in this world in terms of power, wealth and technology.
(Vanilla 5.1, normal difficulty and settings, start date 1399, achievements enabled, my second EU3 game)

japan___rising_sun_by_instinctarts-d3ct0s3.jpg

Nation: Minamoto/Japan

endgame.png

Goals: Unite Japan, number one in terms of income, military and in number of provinces, westernization.

nationstatistics.png

armies.png

japan1821.png

eu3mapjap1821122.png

Notable Allies: USA, Ottomans, Portugal, Manchu

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy that I've managed to survive with Georgia so far to 1468 and make them into a decent power. Of course, I did sort of cheat by playing the Shattered Europe scenario in Miscmods, so Georgia starts out Sunni and I don't have jihadis (especially the Ottomans) breathing down my neck. That didn't help much against the hordes of course, so that's why I'm still happy with my achievement.

Flanders has such a nice shape.

So, World War I...
eu36h.jpg
Belligerent parties :
Mughal-Ottoman alliance
  • Mughal Empire
    and its vassals
  • Ottoman Empire
The Holy Alliance
  • Kingdom of France
  • Lithuanian-Muscovite Union
  • Kingdom of Prussia
  • Novgorodian Republic
  • Kingdom of Hungary
  • Kingdom of Poland
  • Kingdom of Aragon
  • Diverse Russian states
I needed to fight using my nomad tech group units, but still was strong enough to fight them...at least my tech was on par with the Western ones...

But even then, my alliance was proved far more stable than the other one, and this was reflected in war capacity, leading to :
eu37n.jpg
eu38d.jpg

Direct results of the war :
  • Dominance of the Mughal Empire over Russia
  • Collapse of catholicism in Lithuania
  • Rise of protestant and reformed faiths in France, catholic government survived
  • Humillation of France as it was powerless to defend eastern Europe against muslim hordes and needed to pay reparations despite never being invaded
  • Collapse of catholic government in Hungary
Religious situation of Europe at the end of the war:
eu310d.jpg

Years later :
eu311d.jpg

Losses :
Mughal-Ottoman Alliance
297568 soldiers

Holy Alliance
530181 soldiers
Unknown civilian deaths

:p

It ain't a World War until USA is in the fight..!

Btw I like your last sentence xD

Update 1499:

This solves Many problems with throwing more meat at HRE in the next war. Thank god for Frances Low legit heir. My current Alliance now (once france gets to 100%) has a mind boggling Half Million men behind it. HRE barely can unleash 350k so the next world war (prolly after the Reformations begin) will be even more bloody then the last ones.

I have to say, that Great Britain game you have going looks like one of the best games you could ask for; unified Iberia, HRE, Italy and GB! Poland looks pretty nice too. If only France got its act together and conquered the south, and you had a unified Scandinavia, Russia and more powerful Ottomans/Byzantines ;D

I have to say, that Great Britain game you have going looks like one of the best games you could ask for; unified Iberia, HRE, Italy and GB! Poland looks pretty nice too. If only France got its act together and conquered the south, and you had a unified Scandinavia, Russia and more powerful Ottomans/Byzantines ;D

I took southern France From the orginal De Valois France. Sold it To burgundy, then Took it back from them in a war. If they wernt so aggressive with the rest of Europe I would have sold it back Instead of making a french Vassal state . Considering Iberia is allyed with me again, Italys continued alliance and My recent Acquisition of the french Throne through PU. HRE will fall sooner rather then later

Lol, Ryasyr, your Great Britain game looks similar to mine. Except I don't have a united Italy... and the Iberians are pretty much DOA.

Lol, Ryasyr, your Great Britain game looks similar to mine. Except I don't have a united Italy... and the Iberians are pretty much DOA.

Thats D&T for you. Makes Iberia almost to easy to Form. Makes Italy Easily Formable, Though thats my first ever d&T HRE. 5.1/5.2 seems to Bring back the strengthening of large Empires that post 3.0+ lost.

Yeah, but be careful with France. Your relations are REALLY low, and unless you want to completely lose that PU, start paying dem off!