• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1xo18.jpg
[/IMG]

Be hold...or not, this is my powerful Administrative Republic of Aachen! After two centuries of slowly and diplomatic conquest of the Rhien area, I give you a sneek peak on my way to glory!
My vassals are Hesse, Brabant, Munster, Liege and Utrecht, and I am also Allied with Brunswich. My biggest consern for the moment is France. The haven't lost a war in like 50 years, and threathens my realm and vassals. Probably not the most amazing Aachen you have seen, but it's average :)

The HRE is Austria(for some idiotic reason), but the last Emperor was Wurttenberg(My ally, forgot to mention that) and they passed a few reforms and managed to beat Austria, so Tirol got independent

I'd say, the way things are right now you are fine in rhodes, better wait and conquer constantinople and make it your capital, its the city of the worlds desire afterall.
Takle Constantinople and recreate the Latin Empire!
Constantinople is a good choice, although it seems to have brought bad luck to both the Ottomans and Byzantines :p

Take Macedonia and recreate the Alexander's empire!
Hm, could be interesting.

Jerusalem should be your capital.
I like this idea. Sadly Judea is currently in the hands of Castille and is constantly attacked by the Timurids :sad:

Sardinia piedmont? Without sardinia?
They held Sardinia long ago but lost it. For a while Savoy and Sardinia-Piedmont existed at the same time >_<

Everything normal/default, Grand Campaign as Connacht:

Humble beginning:
Bzvljh.jpg

Unification of the Irish:
wnLLbh.jpg

Liberation of Wales:
xKfWhh.jpg

First Irish-English War (I was alone - it required a lot of scorched earth, careful placement of troops on England to prevent them from regrouping and some luck):
Cjjjdh.jpg

The glorious outcome and Recover Meath completed:
HY3NKh.jpg

Conquer Wessex you say?
Ox3EVh.jpg

The truce stability hit is nothing when compared to the burning infamy:
MOUJoh.jpg

If Scotland is allowed to have fun, so can I:
nXhzRh.jpg

London borders Irish soil:
E7gL0h.jpg

Sweet border friction:
ZHWUOh.jpg

That's what you get for spying on me:
1iIWqh.jpg

God's will has been made clear to you:
Ii1pEh.jpg

100% WS not enough to annex 2PM England, so Denmark took advantage, silly Denmark:
bMsmLh.jpg

Current state of affairs:
uIyTrh.jpg

:D

Everyone, over and over again :p They are an OPM in Calais now.
Oooh, I know how those go. XD. Those are really fun to watch. In fact, the very same thing happened in my current game.

eu319.png
eu321.png
eu323c.png

Two large nations calmly held France, until I hit what was originally the Champagne you see in the top picture, hard. The ultimate final result is seen in the final pic. I know, it's skewed, I was initially planning to use the screenshot for something else, but it shows former Champagne lands nicely enough to give you a good picture.

Continuation:

The British Isles united under the Irish flag:
qgrt1h.jpg

The United Kingdom of Ireland and Great Britain:
ZtsfHh.jpg

0jSGdh.jpg

Wait, I can form Ireland again?
vnTkXh.jpg

If this was multiplayer, France would now be calling me a fag:
8nu9uh.png

Load back, I'm not going to abuse the game for unlimited colonists, prestige, max centralization and massive manpower in Ireland and base tax in both Ireland and London, still funny though! :p

Now the game will certainly be smooth sailing! :D

Everything normal/default, Grand Campaign as Connacht:

IMAGES

:D

I am in pretty much the exact situation you were in a while ago, I made Ireland (with Tyrone though) and then took Meath and wales from England.

Now I have a core on marches and a mission to attack England, but I can't go toe to toe with them. I think I have to wait until France declares war against them again (bringing in their and my ally Scotland) to break their army so I can declare war and carpet siege the bottom half of the island.

Ottomans, 1492 start.

http://imgur.com/a/gdDg0#0

I PU'd the Mamluks in a war and Delhi without, I annihilated Poland and had them release TO which then formed Prussia. I'm colonizing NA (yes, I did rename Manhattan "New Istanbul"). So far, I don't know what to do next. Everyone around me is so scary (especially Protestant France!) that I don't have many options of expansion except for integrating the Mamluks.

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae188/BlazeShadow/EU3_50.jpg

Part 3! Serbia is my vassal and right now my only ally. After a series of the bloody wars the Turks are almost completely driven out of Europe. When the glorious Knights have recovered their strength, the crusade shall extend to Constantinople and into the middle east. Our hold in central Italy has also been extended. Sadly, a lot of ducats was lost in the latest wars, and my capital is still in Rhodes. I'm considering renaming one of my southern Balkan provinces (presumably the biggest, Athens maybe) and turn it into a glorious capital. Suggestions?

EU3_71.jpg

Finally... The Turk has been driven out of Europe. But the crusade shall extend into the Holy Land (when I get my stability back...)

I allied with that disgusting Bohemia just to make sure I wouldn't need to fight it. I don't think I'll ever get used to these ugly horde colonizers :(

continuation:

the british isles united under the irish flag:
qgrt1h.jpg

the united kingdom of ireland and great britain:
ztsfhh.jpg

0jsgdh.jpg

wait, i can form ireland again?
vntkxh.jpg

if this was multiplayer, france would now be calling me a fag:
8nu9uh.png

load back, i'm not going to abuse the game for unlimited colonists, prestige, max centralization and massive manpower in ireland and base tax in both ireland and london, still funny though!
:p

now the game will certainly be smooth sailing! :d
lol

EU3_71.jpg

Finally... The Turk has been driven out of Europe. But the crusade shall extend into the Holy Land (when I get my stability back...)

I allied with that disgusting Bohemia just to make sure I wouldn't need to fight it. I don't think I'll ever get used to these ugly horde colonizers :(

I was always wonder why they name them "the knights" it sound stupid. In short could be just "Joannites".

EU3_71.jpg

hopefully they wont form the HRE and break alliance like they did on my successful Knight campaign! :p

EU3_71.jpg

No you don't, I see there a flag of Karaman Beyligi. They are Turks too :p Still a nice empire for the Knights :cool:

This game was a lot of fun for me. I fell short in my 3 main goals of restoring Trajan's Empire, getting rid of heresy on the continent(still some small blobs of yellow and blue) and assimilating the middle east to greek culture(as it became a choice between HRE and that). Still, lots of fun.

1820religion.png

1820culture.png

optimized1820byzantium1.jpg

Damn right that was Byzantine formed. Oddly enough though once I had formed all my everything started taking on German names. Does that usually happen when you form HRE?