• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My ruling King also has family in Morroco and Algiers so Im waiting until they do. Then death

Also Im thinking of converting to Catholicism, how do?

As a muslim nation the only way to become Catholic, or any religion for that matter, is to have your nation collapse to Religious Zealots. If your empire is very large, this may prove impossible as the provices will start to defect before you collapse.

And I think that only works when switching to a heretic religion. To completely switch religious groups, you need to become an OPM with a wrong-religion capital, then go bankrupt.

I just read all the thread and sadly there were no Armenian Empire. So I will post one :)

First of all I need to explain what i did to release Armenia. I choosed The Mamluks and start at 1406. Attack to Ak Koyunlular and than released Armenia. Saved there and restart as Armenia.

armenia.jpg

I'm trying to get ready to war with Ottoman atm. My chance is low but i will try my best :)

My tiny Russia. But i am doomed... Won the last two wars against Litauia to get my Russia-Cores, but currently i am arround Tech 10, Europe is Tech 25 and Litauia Tech 18 lol...

1568 A.D.

Last edited:
I think its time to westernize...
and, how are you so far behind?!?

The Polish-Lithuanian-Kievan Commonwealth
Never westernised, besides Spain and Britain my only major rivals are fellow Oriental tech (Hungary and Muscovy).

Hungary is huge without any help from me.

France collapsed while I wasn't looking at some point and the Holy Roman Empire sorta shifted west. Normandy seems to be Emperor frequently.

I hate how Spain and Britain grab land everywhere and manage to hold onto it.

Last edited:

Never westernised, besides Spain and Britain my only major rivals are fellow Oriental tech (Hungary and Muscovy).

France collapsed while I wasn't looking at some point and the Holy Roman Empire sorta shifted west. Normandy seems to be Emperor frequently.

Nice clean Borders, Excellent. When did you get the PU's?

EU3_MAP_SPA_158738_2.jpg

My current Spanish game. It has been good so far, I had to decided between Northern Africa and Greece/Balkan, and you can see what I decided to do. :p No real rivals in colonization, mostly because I just burn their colonies down through spies. There is the chance that I might inherate Britain, which would be interesting as they have been my longest and loyal ally.

Here's the world map in case you are wondering how it looks: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/austriavakia/EU3_MAP_SPA_158738_1.jpg?t=1293298694

Excellent Empire. :D

Nice Finland, though Novgorod is ruining their borders.

EU3_43.jpg

EU3_40_edited_Duchies.jpg

My attempt on re-establishing ( a version of ) the Roman Empire by its true successor state . ( The goal was the "mare nostrum")

What you see is what you get , no colonies whatsoever .

Castille and Portugal had been Americans for a while now .

I exacted the Roman ( "Byzantine") Justice on the Catalan Revenge and kept them as a servant of the Empire .

EU3_39.jpg

Most of them are orthodox too .