• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Death & Taxes 2.4 Mod - Multiplayer with my (burgund) and my friend (hanse -> westphaila)

282eule.png

I lol'ed when the popup came that i got a PU with france.

Qara Koyunlu -> Persia. This is about half a year prior to completing westernization (including the final military modernization step) at which point the nation descended into a morass of rebellions. I'm still cleaning that mess up...

Tech-wise I've almost caught up to most of my more western neighbors. I'm not sure if I'm ever going to be able to deal with Bohemia, though... I'm hoping I can just avoid getting into any fights with them. They basically devoured all of the northern Hordes as I dealt with the more southerly ones.

I've been nibbling over in Southeast Asia as little nations there have broken free from larger ones (just conquered Aceh which had broken back free from Portugal, for instance, though that happened after taking these mapshots); one of them gave me a core thanks to an event. I started a colony in Manilla that's just about finished (it's at 925, +25/year). The Brits keep dropping a colonist there only to have it get wiped out by natives.

persia_1677_europe.png

persia_1677_world.png

persia_1677_asia.png
Nice, your Persia's shape is pretty. Also, DAT HESSE. Are they the HRE?

Nice, your Persia's shape is pretty. Also, DAT HESSE. Are they the HRE?

Yeah, they were the emperor for about a century or so, though I think right now it's the king of Brunswick of all places. Hesse also inherited something like 4 countries at once in diverse places, which is how I think they got the colonies in North America.

EDIT: In fact, here is DAT HESSE:

DAT_HESSE_1688.png

Last edited:
Prussia, 1703.
6eVRf.jpg

ekQUY.png

Started when Ottomans got Crimea as vassal.
I am now HRE and slowly going for germany(had prussians reforms already).
Estionia in PU and i might get france as PU if their ruler dies right now.

Update on my Epir game. I decided to stay as Epir(us), sorry if you wanted me to stay as Greece. I conquered Sicily, most of the Anatolian Peninsula, and Sardinia. My new vassal is Sicily which is sitting in Malta. Hungary re-allied with me after I broked the alliance, because they were warring with Bulgaria, and I wasn't quite ready for it. Now, this makes it easier to invade Bulgaria.

euiiigreekcampaignduchy.png

I have to note the beautiful invasion of the Almoravids in Iberia.

I love the beutifull anatolia, it looks like a masterpice!

EDIT: is bohemia crushing austria?

Yeah, they were the emperor for about a century or so, though I think right now it's the king of Brunswick of all places. Hesse also inherited something like 4 countries at once in diverse places, which is how I think they got the colonies in North America.

EDIT: In fact, here is DAT HESSE:
Nice. Hope Hesse really does form Germany.

Prussia, 1703.
6eVRf.jpg
Daamn. Nice borders even for DAO. I guess starting later has its advantages. What will you do if you inherit France? Release as vassal or keep?