• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would've posted by 1359 game so far as the Knights, but it's bloody painful (Death and Taxes)

I'm already Greek in my capital, and I want to form something that's not Spain or Greece. D:

t0twN.jpg

Loristanian Empire(persia is vassal)

what mod is that?

now it works just fine (chrome)

most impressive! (even if the English managed to stay alive against you :p)

Actually, the English formed GB, but later I forced them to release Scotland and renounce their cores there, and I later inherited it. The British do still exist (technically), but I've been beating them up over most of the game and even force-converted them to Catholic. The actual English that you see on the map are my vassal that I created after taking Gloucestershire from the British due to a Boundary Dispute. My hope was that they'd destroy the British with Reconquest, but they didn't seem to be interested in fighting them.

EDIT: It was pretty cool to have Great Britain, England, Scotland, Wales, and three Irish minors at the map at once, plus HRE ruling Cornwall.

I also more or less shut down the Reformation and the colonial separatists, and the French Revolution analogue never happened at all. I think I'll post a religious map to show how badly the Reformation crashed and burned.

Last edited:
Religious Maps:

Europe:

North America:

South America:

Asia:

Africa: