• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As someone who google-translated a section of this, I can say that this man is a poet who deserves to be appreciated in his own time, but sadly probably won't. Cudos to your brave, yet delicate prose.

This be my Germany, got it from Luneburg, which I was rather pleased with myself about. I've got France in a PU, so it's all nice and serene, lost the drive to anything else with it though however...

sexy borders!

A work in progress - but I'm almost done re-creating the Roman Empire. I just have to go to war with the occupied Pope (who is battling the Hafsids) and the..Spaniards >>

eu342u.png

As someone who google-translated a section of this, I can say that this man is a poet who deserves to be appreciated in his own time, but sadly probably won't. Cudos to your brave, yet delicate prose.

This be my Germany, got it from Luneburg, which I was rather pleased with myself about. I've got France in a PU, so it's all nice and serene, lost the drive to anything else with it though however...

I like how Gibraltar isn't owned by the dominant Iberian power. Only instead of GB it is France.

I'm pretty sure you're going to need a lot more than the Papal State and Spain to recreate the Roman Empire:

roman.png
in Death and Taxes the Roman empire is a formable nation that you have to successfuly restore the lands in italy that it held during the Justinian Reconquest which gives you cores on lot of the Balkans and opens up new government types and decisions.

Screenshot of Asia perhaps?
Well, here is the World Map, my HRE is barely visible due to being HRE... There are four "impurities" to covering the ancient roman empire, Armagnac (in a PU, never integrated or inherited), Lisboa (Portugal haven't capital-shifted yet), Cornwall (Granted independence for long and faithful alliance) and Corfu (because it's so small I can barely see it on the screen when zoomed in.

eu3maphre182111small.png

Well, here is the World Map, my HRE is barely visible due to being HRE... There are four "impurities" to covering the ancient roman empire, Armagnac (in a PU, never integrated or inherited), Lisboa (Portugal haven't capital-shifted yet), Cornwall (Granted independence for long and faithful alliance) and Corfu (because it's so small I can barely see it on the screen when zoomed in.

eu3maphre182111small.png

It's good to have a few minnows like Corfu knocking around, they stand as testaments to mediocrity!

in Death and Taxes the Roman empire is a formable nation that you have to successfuly restore the lands in italy that it held during the Justinian Reconquest which gives you cores on lot of the Balkans and opens up new government types and decisions.

Yeah.

I'll just have to wait for the right moment to attack the Papal and their allies. Wait for a while and attack the Mamluks.

Though I can take Sicily without needing a Navy, right?

No cheats, no exploits. Just a lucky hand as Aragon/Portugal went to war with Castille after about 1 month game time. That was my chance to grab my piece of the cake, and the conquest started.

After taking some lands from Castille and settling peace I got dowed by Aragon/Portugal. I had to cede 1 province to them after almost all my armies were defeated. Massive pretender rebels appeared and I let them win. There was my new 28k men army for free :)

Since then I never lost a province. Next target is either France or Fez, not sure yet.

No cheats, no exploits. Just a lucky hand as Aragon/Portugal went to war with Castille after about 1 month game time. That was my chance to grab my piece of the cake, and the conquest started.

After taking some lands from Castille and settling peace I got dowed by Aragon/Portugal. I had to cede 1 province to them after almost all my armies were defeated. Massive pretender rebels appeared and I let them win. There was my new 28k men army for free :)

Since then I never lost a province. Next target is either France or Fez, not sure yet.

Sweep into France, this time there will be no Charles Martel to stop your advance. onwards to Paris!

as someone who google-translated a section of this, i can say that this man is a poet who deserves to be appreciated in his own time, but sadly probably won't. Cudos to your brave, yet delicate prose.

This be my germany, got it from luneburg, which i was rather pleased with myself about. I've got france in a pu, so it's all nice and serene, lost the drive to anything else with it though however...
[snip]

the visigoths ride again!

Kashmir.jpg

Here's my new game and already finished. Bulkaristan (or whatever the name), Sind and Rajputana are vassals. I am not going to continue the game because the next step is to colonize the horde = a lot of rebels = slamming my head to keyboard. I had few rebels till now and the the record was 28 times chasing the same rebels. That was very early in the game so I had time to count :)