• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's MiscMods, actually. Forming them from the Mamluks is a pain, and you don't get any cores you don't already have from being the Mamluks. So I just did it to not be the Mamluks.

Do you at least get out of Tribal Govt?

So yeah, Prussia 1658:

7DqJs.png

ogxwm.png

(Open image in its own tab to view at full size). I got hit with overextension immediately after all the inheritances. I was hoping not to get Sweden and Finland both at once!

oh god thats insane if only the whole world were gray or even better blue like Sweden :D

So yeah, Prussia 1658:

I had the same thing with my Prussia, I got PU's with Austria and Bohemia, after that it was easy to create Germany. The weird thing was that I got into a PU with a large Muscovy (They got big with my support.) thus inheriting it after having formed Germany. It was the first land I gained in the Russian region for that game. So I just released them and now im going to unite Russia under that big Muscowy.

Yep... Mega-HRE-Austria broke up France and some French minors went colonising. They're now Mega-Hereditary-Emperor-Austria, leading a huge empire that spreads into western France and the Balkans, so I'm glad I could pull out Bavaria and Brandenburg before they could form the HRE.

Krakow lives. :O

It's MiscMods, actually. Forming them from the Mamluks is a pain, and you don't get any cores you don't already have from being the Mamluks. So I just did it to not be the Mamluks.

Which version is that?

My United States of Aztecs aka USA!:rofl: After swallowing Mayans and Zapotec had few Government tech events, after aprox 40 years finally managed to get my self Colonists from national idea. Then thats what happend. Sadly I'm lacking tech :(

Attachments

• 2011-07-09_00001.jpg
    2011-07-09_00001.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 322

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Been playing Miscmods lately; here's my dark Europe Catalunya empire. Could form Spain, but I don't want to, I like the colour better :)
Russia formed. I'm hoping that they're going to be a good Endgame boss. But for now there's Mega!Algiers and a formed Egypt to concern myself with.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shattered Europe scenario; could again from France, but the colllllloooouuur.

Ottomans and Badajoz are my biggest fear, they're allies too. Austria and Bohemia used to be big and allied, but dishonerable scum hit them and.... yeah.