• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Or 5000 BB.

well the bb isnt nessecery
if you force castille and france early in a PU and use holy war for the rest but it is really really fast
it is just not possible to collonise that fast i guess

Cheating; no, Cheesing; yarr.
And I expected pretty much that reaction and here's the explanation: Since the httt april patch you can release a vassal and loose 2 BB / province released. And yes, WC is all about BB management. Atm I loose about 2 / year (.8 cardinals .4 embassy .8 advisor + ruler). All provinces outside of europe can with holy war be taken for 1 infamy or less each (colonized for 0 infamy ofc). MOST provinces inside europe has this far been taken for < 2 infamy each either by vassalising 4+ provinces for 4 infamy and then diploannexing for another 4 infamy. Castille, aragon and denmark is / has all been in a pu with me and with the fabricate spy mission those provinces were really cheap (aragon owned all it's original provinces + italy + greece). Portugal is the most expensive one and that' 3 infamy / province (3 x 4 infamy = 12 for 3 provinces +4 for vassalising and +4 for annexing)

Now let's look at how much infamy I can currently burn / year; each 6 year cyckle roughly I can release vassals for instance portugal + wales + scotland + 3x french 3 province states witch adds up to 23 provinces = -46 infamy. And since I have cores on all the provinces I can just insult them twice + cancel vassalisation + attack and annex for 0 infamy. This all adds up to about -10 infamy each year. The big limiting factor here is ofc diplomats. In the beginning I was releasing the irish states + cornwall + wales + champagne (=12 provinces). For whenever I take to many provinces and can't burn down to <5 infamy I can release some random heretic nation whose cores I won't miss (that I can reconquer for half the infamy I released it for).

Add to that I've done about 10 WC before +- and this is my 4th one with england so I'm not making many misstakes ;)

edit: didn't see traj's post; at one point I was getting over 4 colonists / year from horde nation borders and COT's add to that very easy dificulty giving .5 inflation reduction.
edit 2:
colonists.png

Last edited:
Cheating; no, Cheesing; yarr.
And I expected pretty much that reaction and here's the explanation: Since the httt april patch you can release a vassal and loose 2 BB / province released. And yes, WC is all about BB management. Atm I loose about 2 / year (.8 cardinals .4 embassy .8 advisor + ruler). All provinces outside of europe can with holy war be taken for 1 infamy or less each (colonized for 0 infamy ofc). MOST provinces inside europe has this far been taken for < 2 infamy each either by vassalising 4+ provinces for 4 infamy and then diploannexing for another 4 infamy. Castille, aragon and denmark is / has all been in a pu with me and with the fabricate spy mission those provinces were really cheap (aragon owned all it's original provinces + italy + greece). Portugal is the most expensive one and that' 3 infamy / province (3 x 4 infamy = 12 for 3 provinces +4 for vassalising and +4 for annexing)

Now let's look at how much infamy I can currently burn / year; each 6 year cyckle roughly I can release vassals for instance portugal + wales + scotland + 3x french 3 province states witch adds up to 23 provinces = -46 infamy. And since I have cores on all the provinces I can just insult them twice + cancel vassalisation + attack and annex for 0 infamy. This all adds up to about -10 infamy each year. The big limiting factor here is ofc diplomats. In the beginning I was releasing the irish states + cornwall + wales + champagne (=12 provinces). For whenever I take to many provinces and can't burn down to <5 infamy I can release some random heretic nation whose cores I won't miss (that I can reconquer for half the infamy I released it for).

Add to that I've done about 10 WC before +- and this is my 4th one with england so I'm not making many misstakes ;)

edit: didn't see traj's post; at one point I was getting over 4 colonists / year from horde nation borders and COT's add to that very easy dificulty giving .5 inflation reduction.
edit 2:
colonists.png

Impressive!

Alexandria AND Delta? :rolleyes:

This is the end of my Aragonese campaign, I have to say, a quite successful one. I am HRE, managed to make the title hereditary, but constantly failed at revoking the privilegia (was hoping for a REAL roman empire) also didn't take my chance to claim the Castillian throne :( Still, claimed the thrones of France, England, and Morocco, which was good enough. Until I inherited them, became overextended from their huge colonial holdings, and decided to end it because I only had 20 more years, guaranteed to be filled with Rebel bashing in colonies where I had neither troops nor cores.

EU3_2-3.png

The imperial domains

EU3_3-2.png

The Empire in all its glory!

Man, I love it!

I noticed that when you play with Aragon and conquer most of Italy, you can do pretty much whatever you like.

This is the Divine Wind empire thread, people should stop posting HTTT screenshots here.

After playing Divine Wind, its tough to be impressed by any accomplishments from the previous expansions. The game is so more much challenging now than it ever was before.

Here's another mega-Hindustan, just after I finished getting all the cores. What an overpowered decision!

2nrpirp.png

I need to roll as Hindustan one of these days. There's no way Europeans can touch that. But I had my share of tribal games for a while currently.

Also, to the guy who posted Aragon without Gonder: shame on you. Yes, I'm kidding. :) Or am I? :p

I guess it's better than be Timurids and be attacked at once by non-Tribal neighbours. ;-)

Shame they broke Timmies in DW...