• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
D86C22A1C72862C5365ACA155F23E24FBBA247B0

Finished my Papal States game! It was a lot of fun, but I saw the AI do a lot of crazy things in this game. France and Belgium have been at war for over 50 years, Brandenburg and Great Britain have been at war for about as long as well (which was annoying because I wanted to annex Bavaria). Tons of random OPM and other weak nations kept declaring war on me whenever I got into any war, was super annoying. AI is also really bad at maintaining large empires. Russia and Qing kept getting large and then collapsing, which was disappointing.

I also thought this was funny... Inca westernized and is now a power in the New World (also owns much of the west coast of North America and some Pacific Islands).

47420261DA2EFB9AC54C48B62B6340D8884DEA12

Persia, circa 1706, just after the epic Turkish-Persian War.

Attachments

• EU3_MAP_PER_1706.1.19_2.jpg
    EU3_MAP_PER_1706.1.19_2.jpg
    452,2 KB · Views: 26
I'll say Bulgaria. It has a bit of extra territory along the western shoreline of the Black Sea.

Here is my Cro->HRE game
GjL3V.jpg

I was having alot of luck in the game. Turkey didn't attacked me, and i did randomly get the emperor title, and from that date, i started to steam roll everyone.

First victim
u4knn.jpg

What to say, after the war, France didn't conquer anymore and it was slowly dying. After 23 years they were a minor nation.

Second victim(first as emperor)
JbYPp.jpg

Killed Scandinavia, they are a minor nation now

Third victim(second as emperor)
G1hH7.jpg

Turkey was the strongest nation in the world! I was having ready a 100k army against them, but it was not even enough to kill them. Thanx to my vassals (Austria!) i managed to throw them away from my border, and release Rome.

In the year of our Lord Eighteen Hundred and Twenty has our struggle for independence, freedom and liberty come to an end.
The Land of the Vikings that's called Norway has no match in this world in terms of lands, wealth and power.

(Vanilla 5.1, normal difficulty and settings, start date 1399, achievements enabled, third EU3 game)

Royal_Standard_of_Norway.svg

Nation: Norway

endofgame.png

Goals: Gain independence from Denmark, all of Scandinavia and Baltics under Norwegian rule, number one in terms of military, income and provinces, turn to Protestant

economy.png

Economy

armya.png

Army

norway1821.png

Norway and its vassals

eu3mapnor1821121.png

World Map 1821

Last edited: