• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My Byzantium game, date is 1672.

Notice the insane Lithuania, i dont dare to go to war with them in at least 100 years :s

I had a MAJOR war with Hungary, Poland, Austria + alot of minors about 100 years ago and lost and was forced to release all the balkan states. After that i stopped my conquest into europe and my goal is the colonise east Africa and gain controll of India.

The pic is a little out of date but now Austria got all of soutern India below my lands there.
Im also controlling Yemen as a puppet.

Uhm, I actually had one where they had three provinces, though I doubt I have a world map from it. It's not impossible, just requires a really lucky AI. (or one who decides to colonize the GH provinces they occupy..)

From the east came the thunder of hooves

yVJKi.jpg

Playing Miscmod. I think I'm going to tagswitch to the inca for a few years and come back to pick a new nation when the nationalists have had their way, there's no way I'll be able to survive the succession crisis.

Last edited:
Kinda similar to your game, Ruckel.

vHdWv.jpg

The year is 1642.

My allies are Georgia and Tripoli is my vassal.

Currently I'm waiting for BB to die down(a lot of Muslim minors declared Jihad on me and I may have annexed in retaliation.
Then the plan is to devour Persia in a few wars.
And for the last few provinces in Africa to convert to the true faith.
I have the two richest CoTs in the world, one in Thrace, and one on the Horn of Africa.
At one point I had an Empress Zoe with 8/8/8, which was absolutely grand.

I'd move more into Europe(I've had the mission to reconquer southern Italy for nearly 100 years now), but Spain and Austria scare me too much, especially as I was late to westernize.
Heh, at the Austrian border we collectively have 120k men staring at one another.
Although they are currently busy seizing England's holdings in the Black Sea.
I'm not even sure how that happened, England was in the worst shape I've ever seen it around fifty years ago.

Other things of interest:
There was a huge Scandinavia really early on, it's gone now.
Wu took control of China also very early on, however they now have -1 stab, and half the country is already occupied by rebels.
Timurids actually lasted a really long time.
I think they collapsed when they tried to save the Mamlukes from me.
France has been trying to hold on(we were even allied for awhile), but they're slowly falling to Spain.
And, Naples has been the HRE for four generations now, I think.
But they havn't passed any reforms due to the religious mess which is central Europe.

EU3_1.jpg

Austria -> HRE (Lots of pointless Vassals because I needed the HRE points, and didn't know they were not in the HRE, dumb me)

Diplo - Annexed Poland just before this, and Brunswick has nearly all of North America.

EU3_40-1.jpg

I apologize that my account isn't working. I have already registered all of my games to no avail, even though it says "successful registration." I get no reply from moderators, so I guess "guest" will have to do.

That Scandinavia reminds me of the time I was playing as Denmark in 1399 and inherited Muscovy. With cores :(

My Scandinavia was basically a Uber-Russia after that. I miss core inheriting.

You will still get cores if you are in the same cultrual group?

<image>
I apologize that my account isn't working. I have already registered all of my games to no avail, even though it says "successful registration." I get no reply from moderators, so I guess "guest" will have to do.
I see the HRE still exists. Are there even any factions beside you in it?
You will still get cores if you are in the same cultrual group?
Yes.

Did you post in the forum help section? Try and email the forum admins: forum_admin@paradoxplaza.com they can help you out. With you as a "guest", we can't do much, as you're not yet properly registered here on the boards.

Impressive Germany! :)