• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice Byzantium. Probably a good call on joining the Empire if you're inferior technologically. Just remember to destroy it later, for there can only be ONE ROMAN EMPIRE!

Why bow to the fake Emperor when you can have his head mounted on your wall as a trophy? Show the savages that their fake Roman Empire is no match for the real thing. Death to the false Emperor!

Blood for the Blood God

Fair enough point. Although it looks as thought you dont share a border with the Emperor, and only with the Empire in Italy. Therefore, it might be possible to drag them into a narrow front war in which you can use attrition and your quicker reinforce rates to wear them down. The AI stacks WE like its gold, so they should soon start to feel the pinch. You could also try spamming nationalist/patriot rebels around. You might also be able to ally Ukraine or perhaps Poland, both of which would help even if they just act as fodder.

Fair enough point. Although it looks as thought you dont share a border with the Emperor, and only with the Empire in Italy. Therefore, it might be possible to drag them into a narrow front war in which you can use attrition and your quicker reinforce rates to wear them down. The AI stacks WE like its gold, so they should soon start to feel the pinch. You could also try spamming nationalist/patriot rebels around. You might also be able to ally Ukraine or perhaps Poland, both of which would help even if they just act as fodder.

still wouldnt win their armies inflict over 2k damage, while im doin like 20-100 lol, and yea im aiming at takin the crown lol

298825_1969572932444_1636598370_1523509_942465636_n.jpg

I haven't take a screenshot in twenty in game years, not much happened, except that Austria lost over half it's provinces, and I freed Hungary as a Vassel (Because I just fell in love with Hungary from Hetalia.)

My Allies Are: GB, Portugal (Vassel, greatest ally), Mekleburg (Vassel, my first ally), Japan, Corsaria (Vassel), Hungary (Vassel), Byzantium (Vassel).
Main Rivals: Poland (Kept wanting me as a vassel as Teutonic Order, Conquered Them), Brandenburg (They just don't like me), Novgorod (Declared war on me when they had the chance, but now they're gone), Muscowy (Border Tensions), Austria (Just a Jerk)

Last edited:
Bavaria campaign, just formed the HRE. The world is really weird...France just broke, though burgundy might have made it if I hadn't decided they needed breaking too in my quest for imperial authority. Lithuania was giant at once point, as was Bohemia - all were broken by Bavaria and Austria.

63AD345BB206226F90689474191A6CC3C88EF430

8B66FEA880312D1EF9869EB446888BA7C9A68AEE

Not to mention, Vihayanjar has most of India, england doesn't even have cornwall but has giant colonies(that yellow in Britain is Castille, not Scotland), the Ottomans went insane with the GH when England took their turkish lands, Persia is scary, baluchistan is huge and got huger since I took this picture...

EU3_MAP_JAP_1661.11.22_1.jpg

so im playing as japan, colonist are att 400 settlers a piece to fasten up my colonization, then russia united and moved east pretty fast, then Austria came and took over, so anyone have any tips how to take austria down a notch?

they got the strongest army, but i got the strongest economy:)

Hi Guys

Sorry to bore you again... Heres my most recent game so far...

USA.jpg

What mod are you playing or did you mod so you can start with USA in 1399 cause i see its in the earlie 1500 i think

Bavaria campaign, just formed the HRE. The world is really weird...France just broke, though burgundy might have made it if I hadn't decided they needed breaking too in my quest for imperial authority. Lithuania was giant at once point, as was Bohemia - all were broken by Bavaria and Austria.

*snip*

*snip*

Not to mention, Vihayanjar has most of India, england doesn't even have cornwall but has giant colonies(that yellow in Britain is Castille, not Scotland), the Ottomans went insane with the GH when England took their turkish lands, Persia is scary, baluchistan is huge and got huger since I took this picture...
Why are most of your armies located near the center of your European realm?

Probably just picked a random colonizer (holland and navarra come to mind), colonized North America, and then edited his country to be USA.

Yeah correct... Started as Navarra... Became a Argon vassal to stay outta trouble, fast tracked to QFTNW, and just now edited the save to swap to USA lol.

Just mopped up those two southern Native American tribes (Creek was done first as they were my foot hold in America)

Capital is Manhattan, I still own Navarra although there are rebels there which I cant be bothered going to clear lol Ive officially abandoned Europe in my mind lol. Just finished cutting off NA for myself (though Im going to leave upper canada for now and start moving in land slowly...

I see your Poland and I rise my Lithuania
25ilnix.jpg

Tried a pagan run but it's kind of hard to make royal marriages and claim thrones when you can only marry african nations you don't know exist.

I will probably attempt to form Russia with them, and by form russia I mean stay Lithuania and conquer all their lands.

Also, that brown spot in north Italy is Monferrato. The other one that looks like Aragon in Lazio is actually Ancona, which remarkably doesn't own Ancona.