• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can tell you for sure that no cheat was done (you can see that my achievements are working as well), the only thing it's Easy difficulty, focused on getting QFtNW and getting islands along the atlantic and Africa to reach America... And forcing every PU that I could afford along all Europe.

Could do even better on normal - but with lot more inflation. Just need to rush for qfntw, and PU aragon and portugal from the beggining. Or castille and portugal. The problem with castille is that they tend to : A - got tons of prestige from taking down the muslims and colonization B - they tend to got biggest armies in europe along with france. Unless they got beaten ofc. So best way to PU them is use spies. When ur castille on the other hand, aragon is quite easy to PU, aspecialy when you manage best economy in the world. I think PU'ing portugal should be obvious (inheriting same culture colonies... instant cores on provinces you don't need to colonize yourself?), same with castille - as long as they did conquered granada. if they did, and ur aragon, you are free to PU them. On the other hand, if ur castille, it is better to ally aragon and let them make their way into italy, and maybe even help them (like - vassalizing pope asap - so they don't get excomunicated, and pope don't get eaten - also makes you the person, that if anyone mess with, mess with the pope, so gets excommunicated by you, as castille got biggest chance of getting big number of cardinals (Biggest christian country because colonizing? Use it to your advantage!))

Anyway not so bad for Aragon.

[...] and PU aragon and portugal from the beggining [...] castille got biggest chance of getting big number of cardinals [...]

Right, I PU'ed France and Aragon at the very beginning, along with other lesser countries that I don't remember now. Most of my wars in Europe were due to PU's that I could take, Portugal, England and Bohemia included. And indeed, I have a lot of cardinals and the biggest chance to get the next. That helps with the infamy, apart from the advisor and so.

Mod: DAO v0.49
Difficulty: DAO Normal
Start: 1399

b3fbf2094769537db0ed4cce2a5ed.jpg

Full size: http://uppix.net/9/a/3/b3fbf2094769537db0ed4cce2a5ed.jpg

At the beginning I ate Jalayirids quickly then became ally of Timur. This alliance saved me from the Turks and saved Timurids from collapsing by rebellions. I destroyed the rebellions in Timurids many times. Golden Horde became union with Turks then inherited after a war between Turkey and Balkan countries. At this point, after the war, Turkey has only 25.000 man and 12 WE. I DoW them with dishonorable scum CB (Inheritance of Golden Horde causes much infamy). I have greater numbers in army, but Turkish military was better. I took 5 cities in Anatolia and made peace, then create Karaman as vassal. Timur broke our alliance.

Now, Turkey is stronger than me in both quantity and quality. And they have many CB against me. I am hoping that they are at war with major European powers.

Dat turkey....

The little I do understands tells me that the westernmost dark purple is in Bosnia
Also, according to Google translate, Vienna should be "Вены". So I'd Vienna is the city right under the X, a bit Northwest

Guys you're wrong, the map is in Ukrainian (they just use Russian alphabet - but so do a lot of peoples including Kazakhs and even Mongols) :D

heres my ottoman empire, right after forcing a PU on the jalayrids
eu31z.jpg

First time ive seen the ai form lotharingia, and now im scared , they have a bigger army than mine while im already atleast 30-40 regiments over my limit and my empire is atleast 10 times bigger than theirs, i dont know how they did it lol, the poland-lithuania-russia alliance has me fed up, russia and poland keep taking turns to attack me which always brings in the other one anyways, once austria sees me at war they obviously attack bringing in bohemia england and spain :(
eu32f.jpg

Guys you're wrong, the map is in Ukrainian (they just use Russian alphabet - but so do a lot of peoples including Kazakhs and even Mongols) :D

As a born-Ukrainian(though i usually speak Russian) i can say that's Ukrainian. It's basically a union of Russian (or better, the ancient Rus language) and Polish, hence the latin letters.

CanOmer, it looks like you might be taking screenshots the wrong way. Do you press f11, retrieve it from your screenshots folder, upload to image sharing site, and post here? If so, why does it look so weird?

That's a very interesting-looking game. Korea by the Caspian, monster Khandesh and decent Moldavia, and Navarre in Cornwall. I've never seen Sokoto in EU3. And that seems to be Sweden landlocked in Finland.