• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My Hansa -> Netherlands -> Prussia game for lots of juicy national decisions. :)

prussia-europe.png
Trebizond is so boss in that map. What happened, did Byzantium do well then get inherited by Trebizond?

Not bad, considering I made it a point never to go over the BB limit. Fully westernized, almost into-space'd, Catholic, constitutional republic. If I wanted to go over the BB limit and go full WC, I probably could've steamrolled Europe in the 1600s when I was rolling land tech 53 and everyone else was still floating around 35-40, but I didn't. (c:

Did you collapse into an OPM, go Catholic, westernize, but stay a horde, and use that for massive expansion? I've toyed with trying to get a Latin-tech horde that could steamroll the world but I've never tried.

So you've... conquered 8 or 10 provinces in 60 years, most of which you can take really cheaply with Religious Liberation. Congrats?

So you're ... thinking that this thread is meant to compare users' penis size. Congrats?

Powergaming and steamrolling without any thoughts is NOT an obligation, and Qymaen, just like anyone else, deserves to post his empire if he feels like it, even if you don't consider it worthy of your standards.

Let's get back to empires, please. Everyone can post the empire they're proud of, and no-one should ridicule them for that. Personally, I am a terrible player by any standards, but I still greatly enjoy playing EU3.

eu3mapven15401041.jpg

My Venetian game year 1540.

Notice Mega Ming, Mamluks and Hindustan! Denmark have colonies in asia, the black sea region, looks funny on the map "Danish asia" :p

That nation controlling the Incan coast is Chimu, allied with Great Britain :confused:

My vassals is Naples, Naxos and Corfu. I'm not currently allied with anyone and just got a peace treaty with a Hungarian/Polish/Lithuanian alliance, now no one have cores on my territory, time to breathe.

Last edited:
The 1500 hundred blobs are kinda scary in this game lol. Reformations going on, and you are likely not as big as them. 1500-1600 decides how far you will get in the game, 1600 on is cruise control.

So you're ... thinking that this thread is meant to compare users' penis size. Congrats?

Powergaming and steamrolling without any thoughts is NOT an obligation, and Qymaen, just like anyone else, deserves to post his empire if he feels like it, even if you don't consider it worthy of your standards.

It's about doing something interesting. That doesn't have to mean rapid expansion. The Hansa->Netherlands->Prussia(->Germany?) game posted on the last page isn't very big for the year, but multiple culture shifting to do multiple tag shifting is interesting. Taking a minor and carving out a decent place in the sun (the Venice -> Italy game, say) is interesting. Moving in wildly unhistorical ways (a Vijay in South America, say) is interesting. Taking the most powerful country on the Indian subcontinent and sloooowly taking a few provinces that the game hands to you on a platter (given how weak Deccan is, even in AI India), is not interesting.

I kind of agree. Everyone has the right to post their empires. We all have different skill levels here, so those with lesser skill in the game will likely play larger, more "uninteresting", empires. Using your own words. You can always skip over them if you like :)

Maybe not for you then, doesnt mean you have the right to call it shit.
I don't have the right to critique something put forth in a public forum for all the world to see? Low-value posts degrade the usefulness and entertainment value of this forum.
I bet you couldn't do half as good as he did anyways.

Is this a bad attempt at trolling? I'm a slightly-above-average player at best but getting all Hindustan cores by 1430 as Vijay is trivial (though waiting for them to core is tedious).

FOR CONTENT: Here's an Ethiopia game in 1550. Surviving long enough to Westernize is nasty.

eth.jpg

Last edited: