• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No. I have two provinces. The only thing I can do is build buildings. My army is four times the forcelimit. I can support mor, but what's the point. There is really nothing I can do. I don't want to expand which I wouldn't be able to do anyway. Do you have any suggestions?

I don't want to become a colonial superpower either.

Gift all that money to the crappiest country on Earth, then load as them and into space.

And so, in the Year of Our Lord 1531, His Holiness the Pope Eugenius IV did proclaim the supreme temporal authority of Christ's Holy Church over the lands of Italy, and the Kingdom of God on Earth was thus formed.

Then I lost the benefits of having nine cardinals in the Curia, as well as the ability to excommunicate, and regretted my decision immediately:

EU3_MAP_PAP_1531123_2.jpg

EU3_MAP_PAP_1531123_1.jpg

EU3_4.jpg

EU3_3.jpg

My Wun Dynasty Empire:
EU3_MAP_WUU_181544_1.jpg

Loaded as Japan and set it on 5 speed till Wu revolted around 1540, saved and reloaded. After proving my dominance over the decadent Ming Dynasty I was able to form personal unions w/ Ming, Korea, and Manchu. It got a little hairy when Moscovy got things together and started their trek east. I was able to cut them off from the remainder of Siberia, they settled for forming Russia and butting heads w/ Scandinavia. Various minors(Brittany mainly) playing in SE Asia was the launch pad for Westernization. Japan and SE Asia were more recent acquisitions, the former being quite bloody after the various Diamyos refused to recognize the Wun Dynasty as their Emperor(Japan was in a PU and got inherited, that gets rid of the Shogunate as well).

I'm always surprised how ridiculously rich the Chinese provinces can become.

Riga1452.jpg

Still early in the game, but I also managed to vassalise the Order, Mazovia and Gotland, as well as Holland. Only barely defeated Denmark/Norway before Poland declared war on me, I needed to pay them off to stop them from reducing me to my starting province again. Looks like it's clear sailing from here, though. At least it would be if I had any ships left.

My Spanish Empire:
eu32q.jpg

eu33.jpg

Since 1405 I had PU with France (by RM), since 1408 with Aragon (Claim Throne). Then I annexed Portugal. In ~1430 I inherited Aragon and now I have just inherited France:D I also conquered a few provinces in Italy with Italian Ambition (I have cores on them now). Genoa is my vassal.
I plan to build a colonial empire in The Americas. Should I release French vassals or keep their provinces?

eu31vx.png

eu32l.png

eu3mapfra14143141.png

Im just about to to give those scottish provinces to scotland an ive got a royal marrige with them and wales is trying to revolt but its taken ages bloody nationalists.

Yeah i only noticed that just before i uploaded it France has been bad and the rest of europe will punish her:(

Then you release English minors for -infamy and have vassal swarm!

But that's actually a terrible strategy since vassals tend to not have enough navy to transport their troops.

Be good if you could relice ireland as unified nation.

My GBR decision is set up to spawn Irish cores and remove the Irish minor cores.

Alternatehistory.com MP game

The World : 1455

The English continue to conquer the New World while the Turks, Austrians, and Castile squabble in internal affairs. Hail Britannia!

All the World :

EU3_MAP_mp_1455129_1.jpg

Only Players :

EU3_MAP_mp_1455129_3.jpg

England *Me* keeps hoarding money and Naval National Ideas *much to everyone's dismay*

There was also a mini-spy war between me and the Ottomans, they fueled Irish patriots so I saved up 5 spies, caused greece to erupt in a revolt just as the Timurids invaded. He retaliated but mine did more damage due to his military situation.

Castile is busy sitting on infamy and watches on with Jealousy as I got a head start on the New World.

Austria used to be Novgorod but had to leave our MP session early the first time and Novgorod died, so Austria is just getting itself setup. Its currently at war with Milan occupying most of it.

I am currently at war with Maya and Creek, occupying most of them *we stopped the session because someone had to go*.

Hail Britannia!

E3BC462F47982D420EC8BE92197AB3EDE7BB5DA4

Tried to see if I could be tech leader without being a tiny nation. As it turns out, yes. The beacon of light in a dark world. Spain. Still Catholic. As it turns out, if you have the BBB as your ally, you can have 33,000 troops and still nobody will mess with you. It's too bad about the Pope, he used to have Ireland, North Africa, Anatolia, and the whole Italian Peninsula. But then he made me choose between him and France. Byzantium used to be huge, too.

So a question for the peanut gallery. I went into the level five and six trade buildings this time but I don't really notice anything. Is Production just the way to go?

Production trumps trade, all of the time. It even fails in the metagame (and alternative less-than-optimal strategies, too), because the magistrate requirement for the global % bonuses to be really pulling their weight is just too high. Now, if you somehow modded the metagame so that magistrates were either plenty or unnecessary, then mercantilist conqueror nations can really pull in the ducats with level 6 trade buildings in every province. With 300% trade efficiency and 300% trade value, your traders will be both unstoppable and filthy rich.

As it stands now, however, with magistrates tight, Production always wins.

That seems like a pretty glaring balance problem.

Also, so this isn't a one-liner... Fully westernised etc.

03E5A8F8F0826318E3A491311BDA7DFD83E5F39C

I was not involved in the highly successful Zaporozhie

LIAR!
Also did you mod Egypt in?
Good job. colours nice...Not overpowered at all -whistle-