• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_307.jpg

Part 2. Not sure if there's anything fun left to do this game now that I've conquered India. Suggestions?

You are the Mughals. Expand your homeland to include Kazakhstan!

My Ming empire in D&T 6.5 in 1380.
29f2u12.jpg

20fx0nk.jpg

My second attempt a campaign started off awesome as Holland. I thought I was doing quite well, but then suddenly it all fell apart due to one bad battle. I had a bunch of pictures and a ton of notes to go with this, buuut..Not gonna bother with but two pictures and a summary as they are all that matters:

I started by vassalizing my king, Hainaut to form my own government. Through a mission, I claimed a Urecht who had taken Gelre, giving me two territories. I then ended up in a diplomatic insult war with Friesland and their ally Oldenburg. My economy had grown ridiculous, I had a beautiful fleet, roughly 20,000 soldiers, and all was going well.

eu3game2012-07-3118-12-20-77.jpg

...Then Burgandy decided they wanted to annex my vassal. I was allied with Brittany, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway and with my mercenaries had a 30,000 soldier army, so it wouldn't have been too difficult. Then this happened:

Blah.jpg

Superior troops, VASTLY superior general, and roughly the same morale when the battle started. At the end of it, they followed me into Holland and finished my army.

Personally i would reload.

Just 1 point is its probably best not to vassalise hainut as burgundy get a mission to attack them. Also i assume you do not have MD NI. If burgundy is a threat take MD. It would probably not be a terrible idea to swap in it if you get into a tough war as stability is easy to recover as holland.

EU3_55.jpg

After Maldive,Silesian,Songhai and Foix empire here comes Corfu empire.I wont touch weak OPM's for a long time now^^.
Some notes :
My main culture is still Lombard and I provinces with it - Cannary Islands and Cape Verde.
Every province is Catholic.
I have monopoly in all above 800 value cots and 5 mercants in others, there are few cots in Asia where I dont have any.
I cannot westernize because Im not backward in tech, In fact im doing great and there is no need to westernize.
I conquered my first province - Cyprus in 1460.
Vassals : Georgia, Armenia, Knights, Bosnia, Serbia,Ragusa,Pope.
If you look to the right you will see Vijyangar (I never know how to write it), they have conquered lands from Ceylon to Sibir but are now collapsing.
Austria and Poland are protestant. They are also allied for more than 50 years.

Swistaczek another episode of your epic quest for the glory of OPMs :)
I like your works, man. I did similar Knights some time ago and I say once you set your foot on Aisa minor it's a win.
I will finish that game and post it when I feel like continuing. I quit unfinished games once I'm too strong very often.

OPM rise to power screens are only like "hey guys look how after 1000 save/load my country grow". :p
No, it's actually mainly due to trade.