• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe not the greatest stuff and all but my first Empire!
Got most European provinces with core except the middle as they were vassels and I just Diplo/annexed them.
British Asia (Middle east) is also cored (except Oman)
America is starting to core and the rest isn't.
I also got kinda enraged because of personal life so I kinda took it out on Ming...It's f*cked let me tell ya that. Took me 3 wars but It was divided and annexed.

Now only Prussia and Austria are worthy opponents.
(also, Bohemia is in a PU with Austria so extra dangerous)

43F932605342630BA53B33CE63C5ECED97E63AD6

Eu3ME.png

Eu3MapALL.png

Here's my Hansa -> Westphalia -> Germany game so far. For some reason I find the fact that the flag changes from White/Red to White/Blue incredibly funny. Too bad Westphalia has a terrible color. Well, at least all those unlawful territories are now gone.

QwdGq.jpg

The world so far has developed rather boringly. Poland leads a PU with Bohemia and Norway (!), Russia is beating up the Golden Horde, Protestantism hasn't spread very far and colonization is going slowly. At least Byzantium made a return. That's pretty impressive considering D&T removed the strait between Europe and Asia Minor!

hLD2h.jpg

Hindustan 1625. Don't really know where to take it. Any ideas?

EU3_MAP_HIN_1625.4.png

Sorry to tell you but this is not the DW empires thread

Here's my Byzantium > Roman Empire game so far (Death & Taxes mod, but an older version with the strait intact).

SZ5Na.jpg

Some interesting things to note are the large Lithuania (they basically killed Poland and stole their horde colonization), the strong Muscowy and the British presence on North Africa.