• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Divine Wind 5.1

I guess 'true vanilla' has no expansions, but I meant Divine Wind.

Divine Wind 5.1

I guess 'true vanilla' has no expansions, but I meant Divine Wind.

I play vanilla DW often. It runs really fast, so I can play without trouble.

Played mods for a bit - like D&T and OOT - but recently I've gone back to vanilla (i.e. DW 5.1). The gameplay isn't necessarily better but it's just more... satisfying, somehow.

I play mods mostly,but new Death and Taxes 6.0 is kinda slow :/

Finally.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4316/empirehasbeenrestoredbo.jpg
empirehasbeenrestoredbo.jpg
That is simply beautiful! Not just your own borders but the others as well. Mad props.

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae188/BlazeShadow/EU3_162.jpg
http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae188/BlazeShadow/EU3_166.jpg

Current game as the Palatinate. I recently became emperor so I haven't had the time to build a mega army yet. I want to integrate vassals, but I need dem cores :( Some interesting things that happened this game: France didn't collapse (when it for once would have benefited me :glare:), Bohemia and Austria were about to begin becoming wannabe-Russia snakes, but a gigantic Polotsk cut them off from the hordes and Austria collapsed. Albania revolted successfully and conquered several provinces, Ireland formed.

EU3_195.jpg

EU3_196-1.jpg

Part 2. Expansion and vassalization continues in the HRE. Bohemia and France hasn't done anything to me yet. I've had to smash down a rebellious Austria several times though.

Also, I accepted the alliance from GB. Only lead to me having to join pointless wars against Creek/Songhai/Kongo and the like and in the end I got tired of it and left the alliance.

It just seems like all the empires posted are from DaT or some other mod, which led me to my conclusion.

My first HRE! My glorious Habsburg dynasty, first time I managed the HRE due to an early PU and integration with Bohemia. Usually I give up on the HRE and leave the empire but this time I was lucky!

2iibkt3.jpg

1562vrl.jpg

I managed unification in the 1500's, road to North America came after I took Iceland from England. I chose the quest for the new world by accident but that paid off well. I didn't chose national bank until idea number 4, first one was grand army. Conquering Turkey was pretty easy, after holy waring them I blockaded them for quite some time and reduced their war capacity and increasing their exhaustion. Got Scotland (who had conquered parts of England) via inheritance I've pretty much constantly been allied with Spain-blob, and Aragon survived for remarkably long and in the end I started getting cores on them.

Dat Milan
Dat Jalayarids
DAt ottomans
I am in the middle of Najd game,with haasa annexed and hedjah and oman vassalized(oman was converted too).I will post a screenshot when i have vassalized yemen.Is there an arabian unification in MPM?

Dat Milan
Dat Jalayarids
DAt ottomans
I am in the middle of Najd game,with haasa annexed and hedjah and oman vassalized(oman was converted too).I will post a screenshot when i have vassalized yemen.Is there an arabian unification in MPM?

All 3 are large and powerful, you cant really tell from that zoomed out screenie, Jalayarids for example own more than 30 provinces!

And no, there is no Arab unification in MPM.

All 3 are large and powerful, you cant really tell from that zoomed out screenie, Jalayarids for example own more than 30 provinces!

And no, there is no Arab unification in MPM.
I hope Jalayarids defeat ottomans just for the sake of mongol heritage :p