• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Playing as the Mongols in Wiz's Azerieu3 :
I can't understand which pretender state i am missing and i can't enact the Mandate of Heaven.But anyway tibet is my PU and i got them into it accidentially.My goal is to capture manchu and korea and make the revolution start from me(and occupy me):p.
Here is a world map for you fellas:

Yes,that is morroco and al-andalus colonising the new world

Playing as the Mongols in Wiz's Azerieu3 :
I can't understand which pretender state i am missing and i can't enact the Mandate of Heaven.But anyway tibet is my PU and i got them into it accidentially.My goal is to capture manchu and korea and make the revolution start from me(and occupy me):p.
Here is a world map for you fellas:

Yes,that is morroco and al-andalus colonising the new world

The Manchus weren't Mongols. :|

People say that the AI doesn't have any resistance against growing powers. I disagree.

After inheriting Bohemia, Bavaria, and Croatia and a few diplomatic annexations and a couple forced vassalizations, this happened:

Meep.jpg

France.jpg

Poland.jpg

Sweden.jpg

I declared on Poland, thinking they would be an easy war for prestige and I would be getting rid of a rival. A month later, Sweden declared on Pommerania and I accepted their call, figuring Sweden couldn't do much. This was followed by France declaring on Burgandy, which I was forced into due to them being my vassal.

I have 56,000 troops to myself. Burgandy, the Hansa, Portugal, and Savoy my two monster vassals have 29,000, 15,000 and 12,000, 10,000 troops respectively. My enemies have 152,000 combined forces. They have me pushed on a three front war and naval capacity quite frankly isn't an option. England has 67 ships and Sweden has 21. The Hansa have 18 and my close ally, Holland have 14. There is a no competition there, so England and Sweden can bring in all the troops they want while I can't strike back. And suggestions on how I should get out of this mess?

Even though it sounds stupid: Win the war, simple as that. A 1:3 disadvantage against the AI is still odds in your favour. Just keep your troops close, concentrate on wiping enemy stacks and try to kick them out of the war by doing so repeatetly. Eventually you will win by holding your country together against rebels, if nothing else.

Mm..I may possibly be more worried about the tragic effects that the war will have on my allies. I can't see any of them lasting very long without a serious offensive move by me, but moving could result in my downfall. I'm already looking at Burgandy and co getting crushed with France right next door. Sweden has already dominated Denmark and Poland is crushing Pommerania. Britain hasn't even gotten involved yet and it's looking rather..Bleak.

If they are AI allies: Let them die, eventually they would betray you over some tiny opm in germany. A war actually cant hurt your vassals that badly. Since your enemies need to peace through you they cant do lasting damage on them.

Modified Always War mod.

qiqfL.jpg

Once I take the Spanish gold province from England, I'll be invincible!

Hungary is quite the loyal ally, been 30 years. :S Then again, they are one of the main problems with my ugly borders.

I wouldn't have gone this size if I hadn't declare war on a minor in Italy but who needs Italy anymore when you got Burgundy! :D

Eh, that is gamey. I like to play a bit more realistically. Not historically, but realistically. I mean..Realistically, England would have not abandoned France in WWII. Macedonia wouldn't have abandoned Achaea in the Trojan war. Athens wouldn't have abandoned Sparta, Elis, Corinth, ect in the Greco Persian wars. Guess I'll just have to see how it turns out. ^.^

Well, I got lucky. I decided to focus all of my forces in Poland while Burgandy, Savoy, and Switzerland held off France and the combined Holland/Hanseatic/Portuguese fleets held off Sweden/England. I took a few provinces from Poland which led to the Lithuania/Hungarian alliance to declare war on Poland in March 1442. This allowed me to pull out of Poland completely an arrange a peace that gave me Poznan, which is what the war was over anyways.

I moved my troops to the French front. Burgandy had been half razed, but with Austria, Brandenburg, and Pommerania arriving, the French got pushed back rapidly. I was going to thoroughly abuse the French as I pushed deep into their territory, but in 1444, Castille joined the fray on England's side. This was what finally forced me to sign a White Peace with both Sweden and France so I could focus on Castille and England. Castille fell easy enough and I got them into a peace that required they release Galacia. That said, I still had no fleet and could not land in England. England also wouldn't white peace. I've been left for the past 8 years in a constant stale mate with neither side bending. Still, at least it has been a somewhat stagnant war with heavy losses on all sides considering it has lasted 11 years so far.