• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
byzantineempireaarpic25.jpg

This is an update of my current game. With the Conquest of territory in Egypt proper I have expanded the Byzantine Empire to it's greatest point since the reign of Phocas(602-610 AD). I am very proud of that fact.

eu31s.jpg

that europe hurts me eyes :) nice granada and granadaspanish america anyway

Thanks, I used the divide and rule strategy for Western Europe, so that nobody becomes a threat to me. I wanted to create a empire that looked like the Iberian union.
but with some extras. :D

Look how clean the major nations can be with low agressiveness! This is the most enjoyable game I had in 10 years, playing Brandenburg with slow expansion. Was in PU for 35 year before it broke and I barely survived a total steamroll 100% victory from Bohemia thanks to Luxembourg accepting peace. Going to see how this europe and world evolves, colonising has just started.

eu38jpeg.jpg

yes it is, but is the game challenging with low aggressiveness?

Well, i think GREEK cores are never losed, so he got lot of time to conquer them.

Yes, if a province has the same culture group as you and you get a core then you'll never lose the core except if the province changes culture