• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sxzjuv.jpg

Current Hindustan game. So far so good, only 1520.

I think it's cause the world map looks messy even though in-game your borders look pretty. Lol.

I take no responsibility for the New World, by the way. I figured conquering and converting the colonial powers to Sunni, and constantly warring in Europe would put a damper on colonizing. Of course, they all went and took Colonial Ventures as a NI. My own provinces there were mostly conquered from Genoa, Naples, and Norway. I just expanded around them a bit. :p

Sorry, Ryuujin, but I was too busy noticing Moroccan Europe splashed across Europe to notice your tidy borders!

(Fun fact: I spent nearly as much time on the last 50 years as I did on the first 400!)

Kingdom of Brittany, 1508. Latest 5.1 beta, no mods, default settings.

eu3050711103.jpg

Nice, clean, enjoyable game where I've deliberately avoided too much warmongering. I've also skipped on QftNW until Govt 17 (only a few years away) The Protestant Reformation started out in Aachen and branched out to Portugal, I'm considering converting to Protestant for kicks but Castille has been a strong, trustworthy ally that I don't want to lose yet. Austria has a MASSIVE army that raids Treviso once every 5-6 years and then white peace when they can't get past my ships to Venice. Bohemia is trolling and I've no way of stopping them.

Here I am as TPM Tuscany. I have no vassals and am allied to Ragusa and Urbino. I am guaranteed by half of Southern Europe and I've only owned Montenegro for a little less than 30 years. Economically, though, I'm ballin'. I did not cheat at all and have only been at war once with Montenegro. Whom I've annexed. It's pretty fun being a trading nation. Plus I'm a Noble Republic. :) I also am full Free Trade. I have no CoTs.

eu331.png

Last edited:
Here I am as TPM Tuscany. I have no vassals and am allied to Ragusa and Urbino. I am guaranteed by half of Southern Europe and I've only owned Montenegro for a little less than 30 years. Economically, though, I'm ballin'. I did not cheat at all and have only been at war once with Montenegro. Whom I've annexed. It's pretty fun being a trading nation. Plus I'm a Noble Republic. :) I also am full Free Trade. I have no CoTs.

eu331.png

I'm filled with amazement! I could only dream of having such an empire!!!

I'm filled with amazement! I could only dream of having such an empire!!!

You should have seen me when I had a Six Star Trader I got through an event. I remember during the early years when I struggled to keep my economy from failing, he brought my economy to an extreme high that I haven't been able to surpass. Now I'm an economic superstar.

Look at the below. :D
eu333.png

Last edited:
Don't you have anything to use the money in?

No. I have two provinces. The only thing I can do is build buildings. My army is four times the forcelimit. I can support mor, but what's the point. There is really nothing I can do. I don't want to expand which I wouldn't be able to do anyway. Do you have any suggestions?

I don't want to become a colonial superpower either.