• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mega Croatia, surviving Ottobros, Foix, dead france, Swiss strong, Mazoviaaaaa, dat Aquilea.

Despite the horrible, horrible borders for everyone, I want to sleep with that map.

Ottos surviving when you are poland or muscowy>russia is not very unlikely(it is aspecialy likely to have very strong ottomans as poland). What is unlikely, is to get ottomans conquer constantinople(which allways rages me when i want to make third rome decision).

And dead france is normal.

What year you formed russia anyway? It seems you got it pretty early.

Aslo, as ussual castilian africa XD... those silly muslims, can't win castille with superior troops...

The Grand Principality of Crimea, 1485. Wiz's Azeri mod.

dgmYY.jpg

I'm in a very dangerous situation at the moment. Russia and Poland both have cores on me, but thankfully Russia is happy to stay an ally as long as they have heathens to beat up. Of course that just gives them time to get stronger. I had hoped to have Poland as an ally and prevent Russia from forming in the first place, but the Polish AI decided to backstab me and I had no choice to side with Russia.

Elsewhere, al-Andalus managed to unify Iberia and is currently on a rampage, while the only nation close enough to stop it, Burgundy, has pretty much imploded.

Full world map:

l27TU.png

Austria on 5.1 very hard before HRE:

eu312z.png

eu3maphab1724513paint.png

After HRE formation:
eu322.png

eu3maphre1763113paint.png

Was able to dominate Europe and the colonial world at the same time... not even with France I was able to do that, a bit too easy. the HRE empire manpower bonus in 5.1 is too much

f2vxY.jpg

Probably the weirdest game I've played

Actually, after a hundred years, I don't see many implausible differences. The only thing is, you may now have an easier time, seeing that both France and Burgundy have less territory. And that does indeed look like Aragon is in Normandy. How about that :D ?

Well, I wasn't so much going to post this to show off my own Empire.

But what I want to show is the world anno 1569.
I have never seen so many blobs in Europe. For my point of view I just hope a lot of them(Austria, France, UK at least) will hold for the next 250 years.

Castille can end up getting kicked out of Europe, but is the first in S. America. The pope can soon form Italy(if he could).. And the Ottomans is kicked out of Europe by Austria.
Muscowy have expanded east, but can't form Russia because of big Sweden is holding some of the needed land, and who, together with UK have kicked Norway out of the European Continent.
And The Hansan is one of the most successful colonists in Africa! And Bohemia have eaten Polan and a bit of Lithuanian(where Muscowy have taken the rest).

Jap1.jpg

My small Empire.. I already got what I want for my main land. If I go out and take anything at all it will be CoTs around the globe.
jap3.jpg

And the world map. If you are wondering about the light blue blob alone in N. America, then well, yes its USA.
jap2.jpg

The history behind this map is that I'm trying to make a game to take trough Vic2 and all the way to HoI3 ...
For that I hope for a few things: That England/UK and France can hold up through the time and don't fall apart or be destroyed, and that some country can end up forming Germany if not en EU3 then in Vic2.

And if some one is wondering: Yes, the light blue "blob" alone in N. America is USA. I have modded them in to be sure they are in the game in Vic2 and later in HoI3.

Note: As for my empire, just after united Japan I got into 2 P.Us one with Ming and an other with Korea, and inherited both(so most of my land in china is core :D).

2291568346B34D01ECFE515003BF45FA224B346B

After a series of vicious crusades, the Russian Empire stands astride the Black Sea triumphant over Johnny Turk and the Mohammedans of Araby. I'm not sure where I should bother going after I finally recover the stability from modernizing the military though. Carve my way through India, maybe?

After a series of vicious crusades, the Russian Empire stands astride the Black Sea triumphant over Johnny Turk and the Mohammedans of Araby. I'm not sure where I should bother going after I finally recover the stability from modernizing the military though. Carve my way through India, maybe?
Persia.

Heres my FIRST game with a Balkan country (Byz not included), real close to my real life home, The Bosnian Kingdom (soon to be Empire i hope):

And a bit zoomed out screenie:

First, thanks to Hungary attacking me when i was low on manpower, i was reduced from 5 province minor, into a 2 province minor, however i managed to agro my way out, attacking small Serbian principalities in the buffer zone between myself and Ottomans, until i was powerful enough to join a gangbang wagon against Hungary to take my vengeance. Sadly, it didnt quite work out, 20+ province Hungary peaced out with most big war participants almost immediately, and as if that wasnt enough Lithuania and Portugal join their side, needless to say i realized it was a lost war, so i gave up on defending my home and instead proceeded to devastate Croatia (junior partner in union with Hungary). Then i realized that the union between HUN and CRO had dissolved, conveniently allowing me to vassalize already besieged Croatia, while Lithuania, Portugal and a bunch of others raped my homeland. Luckily AI was dumb enough to accept 25 ducats peace offer (probably because success with Croatia counted as high war score or something) so i was able to gain something (4 province vassal) out of that war, despite 3 of my cores still in Hungarian hands. I spent next few years carefully forging my alliances with Galich, Poland, Moldavia and Wallachia (+Naples), so once i dowed Hungary again (fools kept closing their CoT right after they lost a war) we had enough power to kick their butts, hence me owning that small blob going towaed Budapest (i think provinces of Somogy and Pecs, with Pecs being CoT :) ).

Sometime after, somehow, Serbia revolted from POWERFUL Ottomans, without declaring war or being forcereleased (its either something to do with 5.2 exe or i slightly overdid new slider-triggered rebel-spawning events) which meant WAAAAGH!!!111 despite me not having any CB and taking -2 -2 stability. I grabbed 2 provinces from Serbia and then force released Montenegro where i had core + declared war on MON asap taking more stab hits, but it was worth it, MON didnt have chance to make any alliances.

Anyway, i just answered a Two Sicilies CoA (fromed by lucky Naples), however, despite having France on our side, we got our butts kicked by Spanish led mega alliance. Im still alive and kicking after annexing my loyal vassal Croatia, and i think i might survive it, because Ottomans made one HUGE mistake, they never attacked me, now that i have over 30 units and stable economy, they probably wont have an easy time :)

Tell me if you want close up on any area.