• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh and i was re-elected emperor after i had a FEMALE RULER FOR ALMOST 70 YEARS

I feel your pain. I got a regency for a 0-year old female ruler who's now well into her 50s, with a very young female heir.

My first serious EU3 game...
Playing as Castille/Spain and the year is 1615.

Hope this works (also first timer). Oke, the links should work but the images themself I can't get in here?! Tried this with imageshack.

Last edited:
Of the million of games I have played, there are two countries I have never seen, EVER! One of them is Catalunya(sp?), and the other is Westphalia.
How did Westphalia form? Is it a special mod update that gives it a chance to appear ?

Death and Taxes mod 2.4 - There the north german minors have the decision to form Westphaila .)

Is that Georgia in North Africa?
Looks more like Urbino, or Venice.

At least Muscowy has a nice solid shape. Shame about the Europeans in Anatolia and Egypt though. D:

Also I notice that Hindustan has formed and collapsed. This happened too in my last D&T game, though I'm not sure if it's the mod or if Hindustan is just particularly inept at killing rebels.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the province is Tuareg cultured, and patriot rebels, with no Tuareg cultured countries to defect to, went to the nearest possible alternative (African culture group), which would be Kanem Bornu.

I am sure Tripoli is Arab....

Of the million of games I have played, there are two countries I have never seen, EVER! One of them is Catalunya(sp?), and the other is Westphalia.
How did Westphalia form? Is it a special mod update that gives it a chance to appear ?

They form upon nationalists revolting when the normal target for the nationalists to become is already taken. If Aragon exists in, say, Italy, then if there are nationalist rebels in Castile-owned Catalonia, Catalunya will revolt instead. Westphalia just has way too many nations to have already exist before it revolts.

They form upon nationalists revolting when the normal target for the nationalists to become is already taken. If Aragon exists in, say, Italy, then if there are nationalist rebels in Castile-owned Catalonia, Catalunya will revolt instead. Westphalia just has way too many nations to have already exist before it revolts.

Actually no, all it takes for Catalunya to appear is a.) Aragon as the only other country whose primary_culture = catalan needs to exist (anywere, in Iberia or anywhere else) b.) someone else who is not primary_culture = catalan needs to hold a catalan province, and with revolt risk you end with Catalunyan nationalists :)

OR Aragon needs to get any of a number of events that spawn nationalist_rebels, in which case Catalunyan TAG will always get picked (since its the only available).

Also this is interesting:

Code:
# Aragon
ARA = {
	NOT = { is_core = SPA }
	NOT = { exists = SPA }
}

In theory, if you ever form Spain, Aragon can never ever appear by revolt, it can only be force-released.

Update on QK>Persia game. Just switched from Theocracy to Administrative Republic; Bohemia, the big threat from my previous screencaps collapsed from revolts, allowing me to both take over some newly-reformed hordeland, but to also get a boost to my colonies thanks to the horde neighbor bonus. I also just FINALLY got to where I can have a neutral budget and negative inflation. I'm only at 92% inflation... :wacko:

persia_1752_europe.png

persia_1752_asia.png

world_1752.png

And since it's apparently a bit of a rock star now, I present:

DON'T MESS WITH HESSEXAS!
hessexas_1752.png

Last edited:
Also I notice that Hindustan has formed and collapsed. This happened too in my last D&T game, though I'm not sure if it's the mod or if Hindustan is just particularly inept at killing rebels.

Vijanagar got HUGE, reaching all the way to what is currently Persia, formed Hindustan and then just fell apart. Apparently it's pretty common in D&T for certain countries to blob and then die. Which is better than vanilla since the BBB never collapses.

First long game with advices from some friend with the Ottomans (5.1, no mods, DW installed):

eu3maptur1821111.jpg

eu3maptur1821112.jpg

PU with Tripoli and Nijni-Novgorod but never inherited, Austria never attacked me so I never attacked them ( :p ) and wanted to see some of "Ottoman South America" so I attacked and annexed Incas.

Early game I managed to get a PU with Mughals (after Timurids massacred Mamluks they formed Mughals, so when they didn't had their horde bonus and low legitimacy I rushed and forced PU) and after a few years I inherited lots of provinces, at least half of them with core, so it was easy after that. Got colonists idea for colonizing hordes and Africa.

P.S: Try to answer what nation is holding some provinces in eastern Spain (left of Aragon)
P.S2: At the 1800's, only for teh lulz, I massacred "le Blob" to see less blue in Europe :p
P.S3: USA, La Plata, Chile and Brazil are in their rightfully historical places xD And Aaschen is fine too (that purple thing in the middle of Europe)