• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2012-03-13_00003.jpg

This is actually the most personally satisfying thing I've done in EU3. Every time that conversion notification pops up, I get a little giddy. Long term goal is having an all-Catholic Mediterranean empire.

British Empire Update:

I think its time to ally with France. Personally. Im terrified. Bohemia JUST formed it. This is the first Bohemian HRE im facing. So I can expect unending numbers. I personally need pointers for the Future World War 1.

Last edited:
ally with ALL possible entities.

73l4kh.jpg

5z446f.jpg

Oh ah, I am screwed...But hey at least I'm a powerful Empire with great family values.

>Holy Rome has no cores on territory it should already have
>What the hell, Paradox..
--------------------

My current game playing England -> Great Britain, in 1395.

i52.png
The Empire of Great Britain and Ireland under the reign of Emperor William V Henry von Hohenzollern.

xvo.png
The world as it was in the Year of Our Lord, 1395.

Basically, this game has been one fun after the next. I mean, I've seen Bohemia blob for the FIRST TIME (and I'm allied with mentioned blob), I turned off terra incognita after I took this world shot, and I saw the Chinese warlords defeat the Khanate, I see Hindustan formed... I see bloody Scandinavia in my backyard, formed by my friendly Swede ally (didn't help them in that)

I'm quite shocked by the Byzantine victory over the Ottomans too... wow. o_O

But yeah, for RP reasons, after I got into a few wars with the French, I decided to change my dynasty. So I married to the Hohenzollern dynasty (Ansbach), and my only female Monarch, Empress Anne I Plantagenet, had William von Hohenzollern, who ascended the throne as William IV. He died in battle while waging war against Hungary in Bohemia, along side Vlaclav V. But now, the Hohenzollern dynasty has spread to Scandinavia and Bohemia thanks to William V's genius dynastic hookups. Hehe.

My heir is Princess Anne, who will take the throne as Anne II von Hohenzollern.

Sweet. ^J^

Last edited:
EU3_612.jpg

Continuation of my Austria game from some pages back. I think only like 3 provinces are non-cores.

Ulm is under union, vassals are: Lombardy, Parma, Genoa, Ferrara, Saxony, Cologne, Mainz, Mantua and Württemberg.

byzantineempireaarpic49.jpg

This is just after my Fourth Italian war to acquire Ferrara(I want my Ferrari NOW!). It's Feb. 25 1491. I'm working my way toward Westernization.

UPDATE: Post World War 1 Europe!

I went to war shortly after the last update. Iberia decided to not aid me so its on its own (it has 0 Allys and a horde of -200's that want to kill it) France went after the HRE shortly before me. France was my most unlikely of Ally's in the great war. I freed my old Ally Italy (who was formed by Sardinia-Piedmont!) so the next war against this falling demon shouldnt be to hard. Also seen in this pic. The revolters beginning to shatter the Empire. So I dont think the HRE is to be around much longer.

I love the co-existing HRE, Italy, Byzantines, and Ottomans. "We are the true inheritors of Rome." "No! We are!" "Not you, I am Roman Emperor!"

Khan from the Steppes: TIME TO SMASH SOME EUROPEANS. *sees the Roman armies outnumbering him*
...*Khan runs off and Russia sweeps over*