• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is that England and Great Britain? Weird. Russia is a mess.
Great Britain was my alliance, but than they attacked my other alliance Normandy so I kind of thrash them and force them to release England (lol :D now their capital is on Azores weird...)

That is the best Ottoman Empire I've ever seen. I think it looks downright awesome like that. Is it reasonable to assume that you helped them, Chlodio?
Well... When they invaded Russian empire I was their alliance, but I didn't send any troops to help them, but I helped them fight huge Persian empire.

A-HEurope-1.png

This is one of the most interesting games I've played. So much so I'm interested in hearing who you think I am playing as. Any guesses?

The only thing I feel I can reasonably assume is that you are not Great Britain, Castille, Poland, Austria or France. All of which have hap-hazard borders that don't fit the typical human player.

A-HEurope-1.png

This is one of the most interesting games I've played. So much so I'm interested in hearing who you think I am playing as. Any guesses?

Qasim Khanate!

"Mongols"/Mughals?
Yes. The Timurids reformed their government fairly early and conquered Delhi. After they inherited an expansionist (now defunct) Kazan and wage wars with the Qara Koyunlu, ironically controlled by a Timurid, and the two just bash each other on and off.

The only thing I feel I can reasonably assume is that you are not Great Britain, Castille, Poland, Austria or France. All of which have hap-hazard borders that don't fit the typical human player.
You are correct, I am none of those countries.

You are Bar!
I wish I was good enough to pull off what they did. :)

Qasim Khanate!
Nope, but I've helped them considerably. Ironic figuring because I started the game with a policy of no-interference.

Nope, though it was a good guess considering that I used them for another hands off game.

Nope.

Qazim Khanate?

how did the Byzantine royal family end up n charge of france? What mod is this?
Its not a mod, well... not a significant one. There are only a few alterations to the religions (Sunnis get .05 colonists, Confucianism isn't a broken religion) and three provinces are given to nations in the far east. I did, however, start in 1453.

Trebizond married France... France took a Trebizond heir.

----

Here's the map again. Maybe the second time is the charm? :laugh:

A-HEurope-1.png

Attachments

• A-HEurope-1.png
    A-HEurope-1.png
    61,7 KB · Views: 49

Did you swap countries throughout the game?

I'm gonna guess Transylvania for my first guess.