• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He needs the core for capital shift. xD

Edit: Also, towards your question, you are correct. You just need to shift to any culture in the French culturegroup.

Hey nice AAR.

My thought.

But I don't have screens to document nor the time to write one. But in time, when I post another capture of the Mighty Dutch (note the similarities to a popular Disney production), I might give a summary :)

From my test game as a new union nation I added (in MEIOU):

eu320061124.jpg

eu320061127.jpg

I know it doesn't really belong here but I had to post as it looked so pretty, just sitting there. Don't kill me for posting this.

From my test game as a new union nation I added (in MEIOU):

eu320061124.jpg

eu320061127.jpg

I know it doesn't really belong here but I had to post as it looked so pretty, just sitting there. Don't kill me for posting this.
[video=youtube;oaVg7pTbKEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaVg7pTbKEI[/video]
JK, Nice empire and the borders in europe are so UGLY :S

eu31o.png

My Bihar game. Plan was to form Hindustan and become a colonial power down the line. I'm so close to forming Hindustan but LOOK AT VIJAYANAGAR. LOOOOOOK. Their army is more than twice the size of mine. If I try to form Hindustan anytime soon they will murder me violently.

Because you didn't link the image, you linked the webpage showing the preview of the image.

eu31o.png

Edit: Also, no more My Little Pony. It's gross.
hate_detected_friendship_cannon-%28n1299888391755%29.jpg

And it is almost the same thing if i had done it with this reaction vid(This one is for you).
They are both awesome.
[video=youtube;6KMbHNxSgjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KMbHNxSgjM&feature=related[/video]
Nuf said.

Please stick to screenshots of your DW empires, thanks.

Well, in my latest game I started as Malaca. I wanted to form Malaya as soon as posible (it wasn't necessary but... why not?), so I started a war agains Aceh to force a PU and in 1441 I inherited it, with cores, ñam!

After that I create a PU with Brunei, and adopted the "Quest for the New World" to colonize Sunda, Demak, Priangan and Banten and form Malaya at 1494. Then I discovered Africa and Europe and I look all the lands for a small country to conquer. Why? Easy, doing this I'll have a wensternize, so I Anex a little land with Castille as neighbour and started the process, ending at 1560 when I started the military modernization to wenster.

After that just expand and expand, ending with this empire:

63405903.jpg

46152753.jpg

63441555.jpg

Well, in my latest game I started as Malaca. I wanted to form Malaya as soon as posible (it wasn't necessary but... why not?), so I started a war agains Aceh to force a PU and in 1441 I inherited it, with cores, ñam!

After that I create a PU with Brunei, and adopted the "Quest for the New World" to colonize Sunda, Demak, Priangan and Banten and form Malaya at 1494. Then I discovered Africa and Europe and I look all the lands for a small country to conquer. Why? Easy, doing this I'll have a wensternize, so I Anex a little land with Castille as neighbour and started the process, ending at 1560 when I started the military modernization to wenster.

63405903.jpg

46152753.jpg

63441555.jpg

A Malay with the mandate of Heaven ? I would have loved to see such an AAR! You should export this to Victoria 2!

The all-powerful and glorious Barroise Empire in 1555. I started on normal difficulty because Bar was supposed to be one of those "doomed" nations. The start was rather easy because Burgundy decited to go after Liège instead of targeting me. I used the occasion and claimed the throne of Lorraine. France and Burgundy were both soon excommunicated and started bickering. The ensuing wars were for Bar to reap all the profit:D

I've basically diplovassalised everyone around me and was the first one to colonize the New World. Portugal was stomped by Castille, so no competition from there. The dump Castille AI has on the other hand opted to choose Colonial ventures idea but forgot to pick QFTNW along the way. England, too, has only recently started colonizing.

In the late 15th century I changed difficulty to very hard. I want to keep the game challenging all the way to the end to keep up my interest.

EU3_MAP_BAR_155548_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_BAR_155548_2.jpg

63405903.jpg

46152753.jpg

63441555.jpg

May I ask how did you get casus bellis? I'm having some trouble with that as Japan.

Yeah, Japan don't have the Holy War CB but Malaca/Malaya is Islamist, so I have this CB against all the region. You should find a fast way to get Imperialism with Japan or find a way to get PU.