• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My Hansa -> Netherlands -> Prussia game for lots of juicy national decisions. :)

prussia-europe.png

It is now 1751, and I am a terrible player, I know... Last couple of years after founding Prussia, I am now annexing my vassals bit by bit, and trying to get all the CoTs I can manage. Good times. First game I now got Esprit de Corps, never came this far to be honest. Now I just need to attack someone to see that esprit in action! ;)

cots.png

Here the overview of the world. GB was just recently founded by Scotland. Click on the images for a link to the larger version.

What about Castille? Novgorod also looks good.

The rest is what happens when the SHTF. :D

My Vijayanagar Game- September 1, 1461

The Situation Around Me
eu310.png

My More Immediate Area
eu311.png

The World
eu3mapvij1467912.png

Wait, Is that mess of purple scattered provinces Byzantium?

From the look of it, it's actually Naples.

Correct.

What about Castille? Novgorod also looks good.

The rest is what happens when the SHTF. :D

Actually, I forced Castille to release Portugal in my war to gain Andalucia, that's why that map part looks so nice ;)

The France borders are my doing. Hansa -> Netherlands means that I had a large and dangerous France as neighbour. Two devastating wars took care of that threat ;)

So you've... conquered 8 or 10 provinces in 60 years, most of which you can take really cheaply with Religious Liberation. Congrats?

Looks like he's missing several provinces needed for Dravidian Hindustan as well (Sri Lanka!).

So you've... conquered 8 or 10 provinces in 60 years, most of which you can take really cheaply with Religious Liberation. Congrats?

Hey, hes proud of what he has accomplihed in an extremely difficult game, so why shouldn't he post here?

Well I ain't the most aggressive player, thank you very much!

Plus Rajputana provided a serious road block for 40 years and I'm allied with most of Southern India and Bihar. I've also had a few Heir deaths and regency councils. Plus I don't make alliances easily and didn't want to anger Delhi. I also like to keep my Infamy in check. Went through various bouts of a crippling and weak economy, too.

So you've... conquered 8 or 10 provinces in 60 years
That's 19.

Where does it say the empires posted have to be massive? Of all the things to be bitchy about, somebodies empire on EUIII is really low on the list.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
There is no need to be bitchy about such a slow attempt at Hindustan, not when the most intersesting thing about that map is where Ming is written!

I'm trying to form Hindustan? I wasn't aware. Okay that is my new goal.

There is no need to be bitchy about such a slow attempt at Hindustan, not when the most intersesting thing about that map is where Ming is written!

The Mamluks have done uncharacteristically well, too.