• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_119-1.jpg

Rome, Constantinople, Jerusalem and Mecca are in our hands... The crusade is finally complete. Deus vult!

Just after I had built a huge fleet and planned to attack Castille, a giant revolt occurred in the holy land and it all defected to the Mamluks, and handling them was easy, so I got very lucky :p I might keep playing to endgame just to see how the world develops. Moldavia is my vassal and ally, Bohemia is also my ally (I have never called them for help though, I just keep the alliance to make sure they don't do anything against me). Yemen, Haasa and Najd are also my allies as I just forced Oman to release them. Also, I couldn't move my capital to Judea, it being an Asian province... Maybe I should just keep my capital at Rhodes at this point :p

You can move your capital to Jerusalem if you move it first to Crete and then to Jerusalem
Also, try conquer the rest of South Italy and North Egypt, its should be a cakewalk

Exactly my expiriance too. People whine here all the time about blobing Bohemians and Austrians, but it never happened in any of my games. And I play a lot, DW 5.1. BJLT.

I've seen them (in particular Austria) blob but within Europe (usually the Balkan peninsula). Never Russia - Novgorod or Muscowy get there first.

wow, i didnt know france could be so divided
Trust me, I've seen it even more divided x_x

Nice Georgia . Plus, is that the Papal State in north-west africa? If so, how on earth did they end up there? I've never seen the AI-Papal colonise.
I have no idea, what surprised me the most is that they changed their capital from Rome :/ Luckily that made it easy to conquer.

Exactly my expiriance too. People whine here all the time about blobing Bohemians and Austrians, but it never happened in any of my games. And I play a lot, DW 5.1. BJLT.
Lucky you then :(

You can move your capital to Jerusalem if you move it first to Crete and then to Jerusalem
Also, try conquer the rest of South Italy and North Egypt, its should be a cakewalk
I might try to make the move to Jerusalem if I can get my stability up, but stupid events keeps bringing it down :(
And southern Italy is part of Aquileia who are part of the empire, and Milan is the emperor (meaning a lot of doomstacks in their territory, I could send my entire army there and fight them I guess but it's too tiring)... And I don't plan on expanding into Africa.

That and kick the moors out of the Arabian peninsula!

I've conquered Haasa and Najd, and I think I can take Yemen in just one war. But I'm not sure if I have the time to grab all of Oman, they have several provinces overseas and I'm at 1721 now :(

EDIT:

EU3_138.jpg

Note the culture ;)

Last edited:
Continue of our DAO Lite 1.0 Multi; the year is 1510
I hope France, Prussia, Russia, and Denmark realize the epic opportunity they have to dog pile on you.

No offense to you, of course.

Russia end game on very hard with normal aggression. Finally was able to beat the Ottomans with an alliance of Austria-Bohemia-Spain-Vijianagar, then in the final war just with Austria. Made them release a few nations hihihihi

eu3maprus18191252.png

eu3maprus18191251.png

eu37q.png

eu36p.png

eu35t.png

eu34m.png

eu33l.png

eu32s.png

eu31o.png

very far behind in tech except land (the only tech that matters tbh). Almost every province had a manufactory. I did westernize at the end of the 1700s and to westernize the military about 5 years before end game.

Last edited:
Vijayanagar --> Hindustan game, 1776. Fully westernized and currently tech leader
Settings: Hard, historical lucky nations.
10f8fpz.png

Khiva, Ottomans, Tibet and some SE Asians are vassals. My northern neighbor is the unusually successful Nizhny Novgorod.
Strongest nations are me, France, Portugal.

As tiny landlocked Aachen, I was annoyed that I kept getting the mission to conquer Judea. I had no way to get there, and besides, the powerful Ottomans were allied with the owners (the Mamluks) anyway. But I got the mission one too many times, and so decided to actually do it. I got military access from a billion countries, all the way from Aachen to the Ottomans. That left the Timiruds with two provinces in between me and the Mamluks- Mus and Aleppo. I sponsored a whole bunch of rebels in Aleppo, and the Ottomans thankfully took control of Mus. I got my relations with the Ottomans all the way up to 200 so that they hopefully would break their alliance with the Mamluks. The rebels in Aleppo took it, and Aleppo was then taken over by the Mamluks. I upped my army to twice my force limit, marched eighteen thousand men over two thousand miles from Aachen to Mus, and declared war.

8v6Jj.jpg

:cool:

Except I don't think that Denmark wants Russia or the Ottomans to get any of their territory, because then it'll just be them, in between two slightly larger gigantic powers way stronger than them.

Denmark, Prussa and Russia are my forced allies. France is not hostile to me but GB always tries to create coalition against me. With his superior navy, I can't attack him.

Denmark, Prussa and Russia are my forced allies. France is not hostile to me but GB always tries to create coalition against me. With his superior navy, I can't attack him.
Why exactly arent you permablockaded anyway? I kinda doubt anyone could do anything about GB, and eventually GB would have enough money to just pay off the other players to backstab you....

GB has merchants in everywhere, he is the only colonizer and needs lots of money. So he focused on colonizing of all America. I fought with GB, he blockaded my ports and occupied my islands but when I forced Russia, Denmark and Prussia into my alliance GB wanted peace.