• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Update, 150 years later:

eu3_map_ger_1754.1.2_1.jpg

I like my borders.

I like what I see! <3

Kingdom of Brazi, 1771. Miscmods 0.72. After playing a hands-off game I switched to Brazil as soon as it revolted in the late 1750's. I've won the war of independence against Aragon and Dauphine, although one province remains in foreign hands thanks to a lvl5 fort the rebels are having trouble cracking. I haven't made much progress beyond my borders as I'm stuck in a regency council, but once that is out of the way I'll begin forging my South American empire!

2ymzuxv.png

I'm playing Great Britain, the year is about 1680:

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/kahnage2010/EU3_MAP_GBR_165996_1.jpg

Yes, that is a huge Holy Roman Empire and yes that is a large Castillian empire....

and there is one hell of a fluster cluck in the far east and south asia:

Korea, at one time controlled Indochina and Mongolia, whilst Ming, at one time controlled the whole of china and was conquering the middle east and russia when somehow they got defeated and all hell broke loose. Now there is Wu, Xia, Manchu, Ming and Shan all fighting each other for the China sub continent, whilst Castille picks off the odd province and Bihar runs around like a headless chicken.

The only religions in the far east are Confuscism and Hinduism (and cathlic provinces where castille is). The Middle East is Orthodox due to the Georgian empire, the Americas and Oceania is Protestant only and Africa, with exception of the 1 province minors (morocco and Algiers) and the african tribes, is mostly catholic but also protestsnat where i've conquered.

Last edited:
I'm playing Great Britain, the year is about 1680:

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/kahnage2010/EU3_MAP_GBR_165996_1.jpg

Yes, that is a huge Holy Roman Empire and yes that is a large Castillian empire....

and there is one hell of a fluster cluck in the far east and south asia:

Korea, at one time controlled Indochina and Mongolia, whilst Ming, at one time controlled the whole of china and was conquering the middle east and russia when somehow they got defeated and all hell broke loose. Now there is Wu, Xia, Manchu, Ming and Shan all fighting each other for the China sub continent, whilst Castille picks off the odd province and Bihar runs around like a headless chicken.

The only religions in the far east are Confuscism and Hinduism (and cathlic provinces where castille is). The Middle East is Orthodox due to the Georgian empire, the Americas and Oceania is Protestant only and Africa, with exception of the 1 province minors (morocco and Algiers) and the african tribes, is mostly catholic but also protestsnat where i've conquered.

Beautiful colours **

Kingdom of Brazi, 1771. Miscmods 0.72. After playing a hands-off game I switched to Brazil as soon as it revolted in the late 1750's. I've won the war of independence against Aragon and Dauphine, although one province remains in foreign hands thanks to a lvl5 fort the rebels are having trouble cracking. I haven't made much progress beyond my borders as I'm stuck in a regency council, but once that is out of the way I'll begin forging my South American empire!

2ymzuxv.png

Wait a minute, something's off here. Why is Brazil in South America?

Wait a minute, something's off here. Why is Brazil in South America?

:O I just realized that, it IS in south america. What next? Louisiana in Louisiana? Or Venezuela in Venezuela? Or Haiti somewhere in the Caribbean? Guess what else is in that picture. Colombia has provinces.. in Colombia!

I played with Miscmods, which includes a different colonial revolt system for more realistic revolting nations. Since I'm here I might as well post an update. Here is the Kingdom of Brazil, 1791. I've got the beginnings of my own colonial empire and have been steadily advancing against the other nations in South America. That one province still hasn't been taken by the rebels and defected even though I've been spamming spies at it to bribe the defenders.

2vmxzr6.png

Players are GB, Burgundy, Portugal, Hindusthan, Norway, Castille, Austria, Manchu(Maybe,) Italy, looks like an Aragon that moved his capital to the new world, Bradenburg and what looks to be Hesse. I can't make out any other players from here. Maybe Holland.

Here's my colonial empire circa 1585.

Doesn't look too impressive does it. Well look again.

I am creating am colonial empire with none other than Frankfurt. I had to wait 50 years for Morocco to take control of Provence. Then I sent my army of 2,000 men (I'm a OPM) to capture Provence from Morocco. I get a core on it from the Holy Roman Emperor since I took it from Muslims. Then I move my capital to Provence and create the Frankfurtian Overseas Empire.

Probably the most unique thing I've done in EU3 yet.

(Here's the Full map if anyone is interested. Uber-Bohemia is interesting)

Last edited: