• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
what mod are you using? I am afraid map in this mod sucks:
ukrainian/russian town Starodub is situated north to the Chernigov, south to the Bryansk

Its my own mod, Starodub on map is Староду́б-на-Кля́зьме, not Starodub in Стародубский райо́н (for which you are correct). If you wanna suggest map changes, send me a PM, Russian region is my favorite.

Applause to the musical post.

Thx :)

That is one curvy England, heh.

My Scotland game with D&T and the Sensible Wars mod:

5vsF1.jpg

those are nice borders you've got there!

btw what would be this "sensible wars" mod?

A small mod compatible with all mods/versions (in theory) that should reduce a certain AI tendency to make enemies and declare wars on those (for example Indian countries declaring war on European or whatever).

I really want a copy of that scenario now....

Pretty please~

If you mean my exact savegame then I can't really do that, cause it is my own submod of Miscmods. I've added some of the countries in that picture like Udmurtia, Cumbria, and Kalmykia . Yet, if you just want the Scenario "Muslim Supremacy" then just download it from Miscmods.

Also @viperhawkz that purple is Buddhist

What's a good way of getting Hussites as your main religion? After seeing these I'm thinking I want to see if I can crusade them to being the dominant world religion. :p

The update of my Delhi game, now 1710. It's kinda a Mughal Empire on reverse, from India to Central Asia.
I also have two provinces in Iberia, to remember how stubborn Portugal was when with 60% warscore they kept refusing to give me a 1% province in India! I had to invade mainland Portugal for them to start giving out provinces.
Also, Imperialism casus belli is the amazing. I think it should be extended to constitutional monarchy and constitutional republic, after all in the era of imperialism democracies also took it.

00810446096774894868.png

90525154570903172418.png

My plan after eating Ak Qoyunlu and Persia is to DOW Russia.

What's a good way of getting Hussites as your main religion? After seeing these I'm thinking I want to see if I can crusade them to being the dominant world religion. :p

Easy way? Start as Bohemia, wait for the Hussite events to start (sometime around 1420) and take all of the pro-Hussite options presented in the event. Eventually you're given one last chance to remain Catholic, or become Hussite.

Is it possible as someone other than Bohemia?

In Miscmods, if your innovativeness is maxed. I got it once as England, I formed Great Britain as a Hussite nation

My Empire of Hindustan:
b620kz.jpg

Sind, Punjab, Nepal, Shan the Maldives and Vientiane are my vassals. At the end I was close to making a thousand ducats a year without minting. That little red part on my eastern coast is Great Britain, my bestest buddy in the world and the nation that let me westernize (At least to Oriental, too many stab hits and decentralization hits ensured I'd never get to anything better). I inherited Pegu, but apparently they didn't like it for some reason and came back to my south. I would have had "French Asia", but Britain always floundered against the French after forming GB.

Easy way? Start as Bohemia, wait for the Hussite events to start (sometime around 1420) and take all of the pro-Hussite options presented in the event. Eventually you're given one last chance to remain Catholic, or become Hussite.

Is this possible only in your mod or in the normal DW aswell?