• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bavaria -> Germany. I'm very proud of my empire (although someone will probably post a World Conquest by 1600 right after me I imagine).

My greatest accomplishments I feel are: the Personal Union I'm leading with France, the destruction of Great Britain, the marginalization of Protestantism and catholicism in favor of the reformed faith it Europe, leading the world in half of the tech catagories, and the annihilation of Spain as any credible threat.

You may also notice that the Free City of Ulm sits conspicuously unannexed in the middle of the empire.

My Brandenburg -> Prussia -> Germany Game. It was one of the best games I've ever played.

Ottomans will reach the coast of Eastern Asia in max. 100 Years, they are almost constantly at war with Ming.

I'm allied with Muscovy. Austria France and Spain are in some kind of triple alliance. I can't wait to continue.

Bavaria -> Germany. I'm very proud of my empire (although someone will probably post a World Conquest by 1600 right after me I imagine).

My greatest accomplishments I feel are: the Personal Union I'm leading with France, the destruction of Great Britain, the marginalization of Protestantism and catholicism in favor of the reformed faith it Europe, leading the world in half of the tech catagories, and the annihilation of Spain as any credible threat.

You may also notice that the Free City of Ulm sits conspicuously unannexed in the middle of the empire.

Do the revolting countries often turn out with Canada in Mexico? xD

This is my greatest game.
Start - 1399 as Granada, up to the very end.
Muslim Spanish empire with all it's vassals and unions.
EU3_MAP_SPA_182112_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_SPA_182112_2.jpg

Qin, Maharashtra and Aceh are in union under me, Baluchistan and Punjab are vassals.
All of Europe, China, Japan and Korea are Muslim. That's one sort of a Jihad.

Apparently westernizing requires you to have a neighbour in a higher tech group than you.

So countires like japan and Korea should have a hard time westernizing, no?

This is my greatest game.
Start - 1399 as Granada, up to the very end.
Muslim Spanish empire with all it's vassals and unions.

Qin, Maharashtra and Aceh are in union under me, Baluchistan and Punjab are vassals.
All of Europe, China, Japan and Korea are Muslim. That's one sort of a Jihad.

That's great going, however if I were you I wouldn't have formed Spain; seeing Granada owning all that land would be far more impressive, even if the only difference is that you entacted a decision.

That wouldn't have been the only difference. Being Spain i get ridiculous (for Muslim country) names such as Padishah Enrique II or Sultana Maria Teresa. Looks strange. But not that it matters anyhow.

Started a new game as muscovy. Im gonna post a screenshot at a later date. Weird thing though, its 1486 and im about once province from bordering ming,and im not the one who has colonized as hell haha. Is it normal for ming to stretch that far that early :p?

Last edited:
From my Genghisid Imperial Family AAR, it's only the year 1600 but there is a lot of interesting things happening. Because I didn't want the entire map squished into one thing, here is it divided:

The Passing of Two Centuries
1399-1600

The World has changed, with old eyes and familiar faces, the world itself is on fire.

Northern Europe:
NorthEurope.png

South West Europe:
SouthWestEurope.png

South East Europe:
SouthEastEurope.png

North East Africa:
NorthEastAfrica.png

North West Africa:
NorthWestAfrica.png

South Africa:
SouthAfrica.png

India:
India.png

South East Asia:
SouthEastAsia.png

North East Asia:
NorthEastAsia.png

North America:
Americas1.png

Caribbean:
Americas2.png

South America:
Americas3.png

EU3_MAP_RUS_1680.jpg

My game as Russia, unlike HTTT it was allot more easy to invade the hordes.
Got twice the manpower of France and I downed Lithuania. Haven't westernized yet though.

EU3_3.jpg

In game screenshot :D

Those are very impressive maps, Scholar. I like how you took the time to label everything. :)

Mamluks and its vassals:
mamluk1429.jpg

Nice! I had a campaign a bit like this one, only with smaller income and army. I abandoned it though, because of the tribal succession crisis and a technologically superior Castille that controlled much of Morocco.

Instead I started this game:

Nothing fancy but I think it will be fairly fun, once I westernize. Notice the semi-successful Byzantium.
EU3_2.jpg