• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe he is internet telepath, and he saw my thought about the map being too hard to see anything on.
I couldn't even see the video :( too bad

I like how you did it,great!

I finally managed to play a game of EU3 to the very end - yay! I already posted this Aragon in 1662 here. This is what the final state of the world looks like in 1821:

My Provinces:
2012-07-08_00001_.jpg

Europe:
2012-07-08_00004.jpg

European Vassals:
2012-07-08_00005.jpg

World Map:
EU3_MAP_ARA_182111_1.jpg

World Map - My Alliance:
EU3_MAP_ARA_182111_2.jpg

The provinces in India are a late addition to the empire since I really lacked a goal during the final years and decided that the people of Aragon need to own the Mount Everest so they have something to conquer when I'm gone.

I finally managed to play a game of EU3 to the very end - yay! I already posted this Aragon in 1662 here. This is what the final state of the world looks like in 1821:

My Provinces:
2012-07-08_00001_.jpg

Europe:
2012-07-08_00004.jpg

European Vassals:
2012-07-08_00005.jpg

World Map:
EU3_MAP_ARA_182111_1.jpg

World Map - My Alliance:
EU3_MAP_ARA_182111_2.jpg

The provinces in India are a late addition to the empire since I really lacked a goal during the final years and decided that the people of Aragon need to own the Mount Everest so they have something to conquer when I'm gone.
Next step: convert this to Victoria II to stage a mass invasion of Asia to clean those borders as well (they're already relatively clean, but they could definitely be cleaner!)!:D
Some notes:
-That Polotsk:eek:hmy:! I don't think I've ever seen Polotsk that big before.
-Why did you move your capital to Mexico?
-That Astrakhan!

My Provinces:

How did you manage to have really pretty borders in Europe? Did you sell provinces to your vassals for free?

Next step: convert this to Victoria II to stage a mass invasion of Asia to clean those borders as well (they're already relatively clean, but they could definitely be cleaner!)!:D
Some notes:
-That Polotsk:eek:hmy:! I don't think I've ever seen Polotsk that big before.
-Why did you move your capital to Mexico?
-That Astrakhan!

On Polotsk: Its alway interesing to see what happens in the east if you prevent Bohemia / Austria from snaking over there.

Why Mexico? That was the premise of this game - to build an empire in America and rule over Europe via vassals. Mexico was chosen to be the new capital just because it was amongst the first cored provinces in America. At first I planned to split Spain amongst vassals too, but then I decided to keep it as a colony.

On Astrakan: It used to be eve bigger - and at that time it was a vassal of a giant Georgia :blink:

How did you manage to have really pretty borders in Europe? Did you sell provinces to your vassals for free?
Yes, that's how I did it. Conquered it all and then split it amongst vassals.

Playing some MPM, it's an out of date version but I can't be bothered to update.

EU3_13.jpg

Playing as Meissen (love that color), currently just burning off my infamy, vassalizing Bohemia was quite a bit (MPM makes it really hard to expand without cores or missions). For the longest time me and Austria were best of buds, spreading our lineages all over Europe, but I guess they got tired of me having more prestige so always getting my relatives on the throne, so they cancelled the alliance. And yes. France did inherit Castile. Me and Austria working together managed to beat them down pretty hard once, so I think they won't be too much of a problem. Poland isn't as strong as they look, but I really don't want to get into a war with Austria, or the ottomans. They can field about twice as many units as I can.

Fortunately, I have a TON of genius generals, took battlefield conscription as my second NI.
EU3_14.jpeg

Tech map. I'm pretty darn rich
EU3_16.jpeg

Did you vassalize pommerania?interesting.I also see a oman player that has vassalized arabia.Nice but will he able to withstand mamluks?Nice brunei and ottomans

Morroco is Magic:The show :p
Those ottomans.Is that milan is austria?Has muscowy annexed novgorod?

IZ DAT POMMERANIA IN HUNGARY AND YUGOSLAVY (or what was that called anyway...)?!

I hope that you are referencing something that is extremely awesome.

I hope.

If you aren't this is awkward.

I hope that you are referencing something that is extremely awesome.

I hope.

If you aren't this is awkward.

Because your whole life is awkward... but we still think you're awesome!

Ottomans have the balkans, milan has pretty much all of mainland italy and muscowy at least vassalised novgorod, I can't remember. Austria's borders are awkward. Brandenburg and Austria went over the infamy limit a couple of times too, no DOWs though ^^.

Japan, 1748. I took the liberty of filling in the wastelands with my fair claims.

The game crashes on July 12 every time I load it (I tried fifteen times), without any explanation or error report. I get ejected to the desktop for no reason at all. Infuriating. I think I may give up on D&T, because this is the third game I have had to abandon for such a reason. And I really do like to finish my games. Not to mention that screaming at the computer scares my dog and makes the family consider sending me back to the mental hospital.

Anyway. Japan was fully westernized and caught up with all the tech levels in Europe. She had a fleet of 24 big ships, 51 small ships, 29 galleys, and 30 transports, as well as an army of 100 infantry regiments, 10 cavalry regiments, and 40 artillery regiments; all of them ready to embark on an epic mission of conquest in Europe. Being that the monster union of Poland-Lithuania was barring my way in the east, I figured that Portugal and a very tech-poor Castille would be an easier egg to crack. I will never get to find out though.

China is completely unified so far as alliances go, and the fact that they all jumped on my whenever I so much as glance in the direction of Korea made occupying the peninsula a major hassle. They also like to fund rebellions on tiny Indian/Pacific islands of mine, which just the icing on the major-annoyance-cake known as China.