• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is from my Timurids game in which I'm attempting WC by 1500. Current date is 1403.

View attachment 46278

What the screenshot doesn't show is that I've occupied all of the following: Bosnia, Serbia, Ottomans, Candar, Georgia, Qara Koyunlu, Ramazan, Mameluks, Hedjaz, Najd, Sind, Delhi, and Rajputana. I'm moving armies into position to start wars against the Golden Horde and the Oirat Horde. If I've timed it properly, I'll finish them off just before Bosnia flips and brings me into war with Hungary. I'm currently building the armies that I'll be fielding against Ming after the Oirats fall. Meanwhile, I've got an army in Alexandria that I'll use to conquer Tripoli, another in Suakin that will conquer Ethiopia, several small anti-rebel groups in the Levant/Iraq/Persia/Arabia region that will become the army to conquer Oman and Yemen, and one anti-rebel army in Anatolia and one in Bulgaria that will be combined to conquer the Balkans and Hungary. Also, three armies in the Delhi/Rajputana/Sind region that are dealing with rebels until they can be used to conquer more of India.

Dream come true: a westernised horde nation.

C0A84C80904F1BE3BC30CCC581C42AA36B0C8CB1

12526BBCA09D1D36711F520770F87FC7E2471E8C

0F8989C8EA86F8E72E52835E80DBD3F691F928E7

305A2026E47E0DDD682A5436CC9A6681B6BABFE6

Nice horde! that's sad thay you can't build boats , even westernized ...

@ slepire : you want to PU GH?that way you can get a load of cores and much less revolts in the steppes ...

No cheats. Just pain.

I haven't had a province with 0% revolt risk for about a century.

EDIT: I can build boats. Any nation with Muslim tech or better can build boats. I cannot, however, colonise land. A World conquest from this point would be impossible without changing government type to conqure the likes of Japan. I -could- conquer Great Britain by bordering them on the mainland then sailing over to the British Isles and taking that land (tits to that)

@sprites: No, a PU wouldn't be effective. There's no way to ensure that it inherits before 1500. I'm planning on just eating the lack of cores. If I weren't trying to complete a WC that quickly, I would PU them, and would've PU'd Qara Koyunlu, Nogai, Kazakh, and Chagatai as well. With the rush, it's more time effective to just outright conquer them and then move on to conquering eastern/northern Europe. My goal within Europe is to control everything east of the HRE before becoming the Mughals, and if possible take the eastern and southern reaches the HRE as well.

Here be my yet another Russian game:

This was an amazingly fun game. I was so sure of myself (after having played Mosovy for like gazillion times) and then came the Golden Horde declared war on me, and actually kicked my ass so bad, that i lost about 30% of my territory in one war! Lets just say that i was forced to review my priorities after that, i focused 100% on army and waited for a good opportunity for pay back, which finally came when GH attacked PolLith, i jumped them and took everything i lost back, and forced to release some stuff. Only problem right now is the fact that they are allied to mega strong Ottomans, so ill have to wait a bit more for Big Game into the east. Tell me if you want zoomed in screenshot of any area.

That actually looks like my Russia in the D&T game only, gotten access to the Crimea(of course some minor details due to map differences ).
I love playing Russia and just making huge armies etc , but never played it in MMP(Is that the focus?)

But, Italy? I guess it is different since they appear to be normal Milan sized But i do like that the ottomans are strong :3 would be more fun with Austria trying to be(slightly) historical

That actually looks like my Russia in the D&T game only, gotten access to the Crimea(of course some minor details due to map differences ).
I love playing Russia and just making huge armies etc , but never played it in MMP(Is that the focus?)

But, Italy? I guess it is different since they appear to be normal Milan sized But i do like that the ottomans are strong :3 would be more fun with Austria trying to be(slightly) historical

Sadly i cant get access to Crimea since GH is out of my reach - at the moment, they are being protected by the Ottos, which are actually about same land tech as me (i spearhead land tech and lag in everything else). But yeah, i also love to play as Russia (pretty much i test MPM playing Moscovy/Russia), nothing like throwing stack after stack after stack at them westerners.

For some reason this game turned out kind of weird, first of all Burgundy kicked French butts, which you dont see every day in MPM, then they inherited Scotland, and then even more surprisingly, they started waging conquest wars against England, which had my jaw drop. Milan forming Italy is not that rare (50-50% id say) but Austria performing this bad, ive never seen so far.

Turks have just started expanding in the east, fun fun fun.

Mmmmm, Might play some of that mod, in the weekend though since of the 8ish hours i have today free time, 4 goes to D&T MP.

Also, Does it add many nations because I LOVE those(mostly in Europe).
But overall, Sucks that they protect GH(I once as holland had claim on rivals but Brabant blocked me)

After some serious butt-kicking, finally Ottomans are being reduced to a more manageable size:

I got jumped by Turks some 10 years before that screen shot, which wasnt so bad in itself, if they handnt dragged in half of the Muslim world with them. Fighting 3 front (Ottomans, Golden Horde + 16k invasions from N.Africa) war was bloody hard, Turks alone invaded with 100k troops, we both just got lvl 18 troops, the rest of the gang was using outdated stuff, but still i lost over 60k troops, about 3 stacks got wiped, i dont think ive ever suffered that kind of loss before and lived to tell about it XD

1) what mod is that
2) who's that in Egypt
3) define "manageable size"
other than that, can we see a world map?

1) The mod is probably MPM, a link to which can be found in his signature.

2) Based on history I'd guess the nation in Egypt is the Ayyubids (or however you spell them).