• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu31g.jpg

eu3maprag16091171.jpg

Ragusa!Not much,but i'm proud of it.It was hard to expand in the begining:).

Heres my current game:

So far, GH is falling apart as i want (slowly but steadily) and my influence is increasing. All bigger neighbours, except for Lithuania, have been beaten at least once, to keep them in check. I need to "liberate" couple more provinces from Novgorod and Russian minors and then i will take on Lithuania which is struggling due to religious and cultural problems. Ive reduced Crimea from about 20 provinces in size to the current size of around 10, and plan to finish them off soon.

Funny thing is, somehow, being of Luxemburg dynasty, ive managed to form PU with Two Sicilies (my guess is that it has something to do with the fact that their last ruler was also Luxemburg). I have no plans to keeping it though, as Italian possessions right now would complicate my strategic situation, so ill either let them go or release vassal if i inherit.

20 years later:

17541ac2a202ae7475a3e20e1d56d.jpg

8dd4089f0990862c10ae2c14e02a2.jpg

I am fighting against Great Britain - France - Russia - Castille coalition.

No offense to you CanOmer (your empires are awesome), but I'm hoping you lose. :p

The Ottomans start in a fairly good position. And the mod adds a lot of provinces in or near their area, which may tip things in their favor in MP.

TehWURLD.jpg

Vijayanagar-.png

Vijayanagar-LandVassals.jpg

My first real game of EUIII as Vijayanagar. I plan on forming Hindustan and playing until the end of hte game, and maybe even converting to Vicky 2.

I am a noob, so this is on normal difficulty, I've been playing it off-and-on, but things have been getting really interesting recently. First, all those meany-pants Muslims to the north kept bullying Sind, so I beat them down, but did not take any land from them. Next thing I know, Sind annexed Rajpunta. Then I beat down Delhi, made them release Rajpunta, hoping they'd be Hindu. No luck, but Sind annexed them... Again. Then Bihar, who used to be the second strongest power in India next to me, had 2 territories I needed to form Hindustan. They were having an.. Odd... war against Delhi, where they sat in one occupied province, and left the capital undefended. I supported 4 rebellions in their territory, and declared war, bringing only my vassals into the war. We crush Bihar, and I demand Bengal's release alongside the two territories, suddenly, Orissa, Nepal and Delhi either rose up or got their land back from Bihar, leaving it a 2pm after 1 war. Then Sind began got into a war with Bundle-something, which I vassalized, but Sind kept fighting. A poor vassal does not give me money, so I went to war against Sind, taking Kutch for myself, letting a newly independent Rajpunta take their cores, plus letting Malwa (Lesser partner PU) take a territory. Now Sind, who was eating up Muslims a little while ago, is a 1pm in, once more, one war. Now, I am the only significant power in India, and just have to wait for regions to core up before I form Hindustan.

Pretty fun so far.

Russia seems to be in pretty good position right now. I know, i saw russia being down. Almost no provinces taken, so he can rebuild any lost armies.

It's not just that. There are a lot of Ottoman armies in Russia, and they apparently had little trouble with the previous Russian defenders. That can point to the Ottoman armies being better.

It's not just that. There are a lot of Ottoman armies in Russia, and they apparently had little trouble with the previous Russian defenders. That can point to the Ottoman armies being better.

Well Russia should use their general winter instead of fighting ottoman armies, and maybe he does. If he does not, then well, i think he sucks. But still figthing in russia will drain his resources independant of that. And he still need to watch for english and spanish landings, plus french army.

My recent attempt at Jihad: I don't think I'm going to make it in time for the 1821 cutoff.

Click image for the rest of the album (6 total images, one for each continent... because screw Antarctica).

Also, DAT BAVARIA.