• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sure... I'll gift it to you through steam:p if you'll give me that cat...

XV centuries' empires FTW! Guys, can't you even play untill damn 1600? I'm happy about your successful start but all the fun starts when you can shape your borders... :)
...Or at least, when you can tell which country is the player's one from the world map...

Sorry. I play on only 2 speed most of the time. I like to take my time. Which is why I can even be successful as small under powered countries. It's all about survival and jumping at thr exact right time. I'll post only 1600 games from now on. To be fair, after that screenshot I managed to expand significantly as some positive events happened in my favor. The only hard thing is that my border is soooo stretched. Makes defending it a bit difficult.

95ae50daeb4e8fef69dc689a60379.jpg

somone requesting military access?!?!?

Why did you call the Ottomans the Ottoman State can i ask?

there was a large discussion about this. Some people didn't like the Ottomans, seeing it should be the Ottoman Empire, but if the Ottomans turned to a republic, it wouldn't make sense, so I'm guessing CanOmer (Who if I remember was in on this discussion) renamed it.

I've got a fiesty black kitten you can have! Still, it feels like it's worth an additional PI title aswell. Im assuming you can afford to buy HOI3 and semper fi aswell as dw and httt

I'm saving up my money for Hoi3 and Semper Fi as it is already:p No, I don't want a cat... But you can use Devliet with HttT. I think CanOmer made a version for HttT, so it should be cheap:D

mhmm... you really sound like you can afford it :p

gunpoint2.jpg
GIVE ME THE F**KING GAME!!! //jk

I'm sure we can come to some agreement...

shotgun.png

Now put down the gun... Or else you may meet the same fate as the man above... :rolleyes: Jk.

Looks like 40 dollars in all. Right? Still no cheaper than Steam:p And if thats the game on sale... And the steam version isn't on sale... Lol.

What, for steam? No. It is like 53 for Hoi3, Semper Fi, and all of the unit packs.

Ohh. I see, its 35 dollars if sold together. Ok. lets stop the spamming this thread, Btw, I'm the 1400th post i think.