• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu38x.png

This is my Israeli Empire so far. After finally Annexing Jordan and Ending the Yom Kippur War, we're now going after Saudi Arabia. Saddam Hussein is my ally, and Oman declared war on me for some reason. Oh, and Cyprus too.

Updates to come.

Why are you going after some sand? Unless you need glass i don't see any reason why you couldn't go in egypt :D

Why are you going after some sand? Unless you need glass i don't see any reason why you couldn't go in egypt :D

Mostly because Saudi Arabia is allied with Syria, who is Allied with Egypt, and their Army matches mine. I've caught Saudi Arabia now in a war without Egypt and Syria, so I plan to beat them, and then go after the big dogs.

Here's my most recent TO>Prussia>Germany game. I used the 1405 start hoping that the AI Byzantium would do something cool. I was disappointed. I joined the HRE at the beginning and expanded into Russia and Poland, having some of the most fun I've had with this game trying to snatch land off the Polish-Lithuanian beast. I grabbed the juiciest parts of Russia, vassalizing Novgorod and Nizhny Novgorod to have the rest.

Austria was the HRE for the majority of the game, passing all reforms until the Hereditary Rule one, and thankfully the Protestant Reformation came just in time, so I was able to move towards a Prussian Monarchy, and thus the Emperor-ship. After that, I passed the next two reforms and only a one province Ansbach and Switzerland didn't want to become vassals. Perhaps the best thing to come from the vassal decision was that Burgundy became my vassal. Not only had they colonized quite a bit, but they also had a large Hungary in PU after consuming a large part of France.

Any way, thanks to the wonderful D&T mod's altered Germany decision, I had enough of Germany under my control from annexing Switzerland and Ansbach that demanding Austrian annexation was enough to get me the land requirement. The 100 authority came from releasing German OPMs in lands gained from Austria.

So now you have the result: a Germany with much of Europe vassalized after demanding annexation from Burgundy and re-releasing French minors and Balkan minors from their Hungarian possessions.

EU3_2.jpg

EU3_MAP_GER_173671_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_GER_173671_2.jpg

Now I don't know what to do. I kind of want to try to go Revolutionary, but I don't know how I would go about doing that. Suggestions?

I only yesterday figured out how badly I messed up. I could've easily put a Customs House in every province in the world (~1500% TE), along with a Dock, and a Workshop in quite a few, coming up to a total of around 12.5 million income. Oh well.

BvFUH.jpg

It is just like any other opm strategy: Knock the big guys down when they are already down, and take some provinces. Not terribly difficult, just have to be opportunistic and ballsy.
of course.. it is not my game :)

on2ib.jpg
Minamoto, always war mod.
Why haven't I formed Japan? Because I took over Kyoto and destroyed the Shogunate (I HAD NO CHOICE). But whatever, I like Minamoto's color more anyway :D
So I went in these steps:
War with Japan happens, auto-annex japan
War with Taira, after a while they were gone
Wars with Fujiwara, took over north Japan
War with Tachibana, took south japan
at this point I looked at Okinawa and ended Fujiwara
took Korea from Ryukyu
Took over Manchu, took over Korea
more Ryukyu taken

Things that are not too special:
Holland is the only HRE member left
Oirats. I am at constant stalemate with them.
Ryukyu, you know, was actually successful, then I came to Korea.
Taungu. OMG.
(Also, I admit that I cheated, on account of not succeeding without them)

My Italian empire DW 5.1 as of 1637

No cheats, no mods. Only thing I did was add a custom flag. Started out as Milano and formed Italy in December of 1460.

eu36.png

13852961.png

I'm preparing to gobble up the Balkan States. After that I will more than likely focus my attention on Spain.

This is my Israeli Empire so far. After finally Annexing Jordan and Ending the Yom Kippur War, we're now going after Saudi Arabia. Saddam Hussein is my ally, and Oman declared war on me for some reason. Oh, and Cyprus too.

Updates to come.[/QUOTE]

You should convert your conquered subjects to Jewish, just to mess with them :p