• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't tell you how hard I worked on this.

I4dVY.png

Surlely this is a typo on the date. Because no one would actually think anyone would believe that to be possible. I say he hit 4 insted of 7 on the numpad and its actually 1717, because i dont think anyone would think that 1414 is ever gonna be believed!

Surlely this is a typo on the date. Because no one would actually think anyone would believe that to be possible. I say he hit 4 insted of 7 on the numpad and its actually 1717, because i dont think anyone would think that 1414 is ever gonna be believed!
that or it's D&T

I can't tell you how hard I worked on this.

I4dVY.png

Well it's getting a bit off-topic but you sir have lied or forgot one thing. You my young man is using a mod possibly DAO or D&T as when I look at Scandinavia I can see the Wastelands and Finland is more pointy. But if it is D&T it could be legit.

Well it's getting a bit off-topic but you sir have lied or forgot one thing. You my young man is using a mod possibly DAO or D&T as when I look at Scandinavia I can see the Wastelands and Finland is more pointy. But if it is D&T it could be legit.
even in D&T i'd be suprised if he could get naval and trade tech to 15 that early, much less have the years to colonize where he did, at least with a nation of that size.
could be wrong, but i'd at least like for the OP to explain how he pulled it off.

Doing that in D&T would be next to impossible for that date. Forming Germany is perfectly possible, but it would require 100's of colonists colonists to have colonized that much area. Perhaps with colonists set to 400 and a lot of reloads you could pull that off, but even then, I'm inclined to believe this rather involved cheating, abusing game mechanics/bugs, or it's just a fabrication.

Is there any tutorial or wiki page on 'how to' forms PU's. Everyone here seem to conquer the world with it, but I don't get any ever :(
There are four ways in which you can form PU with other country.

First, you can use 'Fabricate claims' (or what it is called) casus belli and win a war with that country.
Second, you can have royal marriage and some luck when their ruler dies.
Third, you can claim the throne and you will form PU when their king dies (or succession war starts and you need to win it).
Fourth, you can claim the throne and use 'claim on throne' casus belli to win a war with them.

In D&T there are also missions to form PU with other countries.

Neat! I think you could make a small exception to your continentalism and get the whole asian coast of the Red Sea.

I see Spain, Scandinavia and Great Britain formed, and the Ottos thrive despite Austria. Lovely.

Is the yellow in Siberia Muscowy in exile?

Yep! Was thrown out of Europe in the 1600-something, and thrived on the way to Siberia.

That's quite early! How did you do so many slider moves in 80 years?

Events, presumably. I westernized as Songhai in 1521, and that was only because I had 3 admin 4 sultans consecutively, events triggered that, too.

Exactly - quite some luck was involved, I won't lie.

My current project. Fully westernized, bar Military Reform, with the government reformed to a Despotic Monarchy, awaiting the tech to go Theocracy.

EU3_40.jpg

And yes, I did throw all my money at Castille after they conquered half my Empire. And yes, I do have cores all over their land. And yes. I will reclaim them at some point! <Shakefist>